Where are they?

Harry continued to look up and down the table of blue in search of his crush. "Harry she's not here" Hermione repeats once again. "where could she be? you don't think voldemort took her i mean after the sirius thing you know" harry starts to panic. "mate i don't even think you know who knows about her calm down and enjoy this food" ron said with his face still stuffed.

Harry continued to worry though till Ginny, his best friend's little sister who was sat next to him, tapped his shoulder "if you're asking about Calida she got held up in her school in America and couldn't get here in time. She could only write one letter to a friend, which was luna. Apparently she's really busy and they needed her to stay. she also talked to minnie about it already." This caused Harry to relax a bit knowing she is safe, at least that's what he thinks.

Across the hall a similar conversation was going on. "hey where's draco?" Astoria questioned not seeing her close friend. "yeah where's our favorite bleached blonde ferret?" Daphne, Astorias older sister, asked, wondering where her favorite target was. "He had some family business to deal-'' Theo got cut off by an annoying voice next to the group.

"oh where is my dracey!!! he hasn't answered any of my letters or any of my fathers marriage proposals" pansy signed. "Maybe because he has standards and you definitely don't reach them" Astoria bit back defending her friend. "God Astoria we get it you have a school girl crush on him but he will never like you, get over it" the pug faced girl rolled her eyes at Astoria. "pansy are you talking to a mirror cause i know you didn't say that to my sister otherwise i would watch out the greengrasses can easily run you out of money" Daphne glared at pansy for the way she talked about her younger sister. "along with the zabini's so i suggest you turn around and get out of our conversation you are not a part of" Blaise rolled his eyes and the Parkinson Heiress.

"So wait he had family stuff going on and couldn't be here?" Astoria continues with the original conversation. "Yeah, so his parents just hired a private teacher so he can just stay home and deal with the stuff and still pass this year," Blaise explained. getting an understanding nod for the two sisters they continued to eat.

soon enough the doors busted open revealing...

Minister Workers- Amelia Bones, Cornelius Fudge, Delores Umbrige, Kingsly Shackbolt, and Alastor Moody

the Malfoys- Lucius and Narcissa

The weasleys- Molly, Aurther, Billy, and Charlie

the Lupin-Blacks- Remelyn her newly adopted 4 year old son Teddy, Teddys Biological mom, Remelyn niece in law Nymphadora, don't call me Nymphadora, Tonks as well is the 'family dog' sniffles, which was Remelyn husband Sirius Black.

There was also a lady with dule red hair along with faded pale green eyes. she was not in the best dressed clothes, she looked to be wearing an oversized black clock like outfit similar if not the exact same as Snapes.

"What is the meaning of this dumbledore?" Fudge asked the headmaster. "I don't know why you guests are here." Dumbledore tells them. "We got a letter from you Dumbledore" Molly said, rushing to give the letter to the headmaster to see. He looks at the letter it was indeed telling them to go to Hogwarts but not who it is from.

Soon a light flashed in the middle and a new group of people were seen.

A blond boy talking to a girl with brown hair, a braided strand over her shoulder, and beautiful eyes. 

A blonde girl with gray eyes having her head stuck in a book.

A man that seemed to be holding some bags and talking to a gorgeous and kind looking woman.