𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝓦𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓞𝔀𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼

--------------------------------------------
- 𝐼𝓏𝒶𝓃𝒶𝑔𝒾 𝒫𝑜𝓋 -
--------------------------------------------

*Drip...Drip* That was all I could hear, well not truly, I also heard the pouring rain hitting against the glass window. I stand in the middle of my parents room with my sister standing next to me as she gripped the knife in her right hand that was covered with blood while I gripped onto the gun in my left hand, in front of us were our parents laying on the ground with their own blood pouring onto the ground, I didn't know what happened or how it started because even if I try to restart my memories on what happened everything comes to a blank " S-Sis, what just happened." I said in a quiet tone, my sister just stays silent which cause me to turn towards her and saw her staring at our dead parents with a blank stare with her eyes dull with no life in them " Izanami? " I spoking again waiting for her to reply " Sorry, I was just thinking, but to answer your question is that I really don't know. We should maybe hide these weapons somewhere that no one can find it, after all I can tell that the neighbor's called the police after hearing the screams and gunshot. " She replies with no emotion in her tone " Alright." That's what me and Izanami did as we both hide the gun and knife, once we hide the weapons, we heard the front door broken down as it hit the wooden ground while hearing people yelling at each other, I felt my sister grabbed my hand and we both ran back to our parent's room " Start crying, if you don't we will get caught, okay? " She told me " Okay. " And that's what I did, I started crying which I felt the wet salty tears pouring down my face as my vision was a blur. As I cry, I heard my parent's room was kick open but both me and my sister didn't turn around, I couldn't see clearly, and I can only see two blurry police officers' running towards our parents and cheek on them while one of the police officer walking towards us with a worried looked on their face and started talking to my sister " Are you two alright? " They spoke in a worried tone " Ya, we're fine, but we both were woken up from a gunshot and screaming. " The police officer didn't spoke back as he heard my sister, he this reach to his walkie-talkie. That was attached to his vest and start speaking through it and once he was done, he turns back to us and spoke up " You two come with me, it's not good to have you two to see this. " We both didn't reply as we just follow the police out of our parent's room and out of the house.

--------------------------------------------
- 𝐼𝓏𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓂𝒾 𝒫𝑜𝓋 -
--------------------------------------------

As we step out of my home, there I see police car around the front house with people who live close to our house outside while whispering to each other on what's going on, once we were left the house, I gave Izanagi my coat, so he doesn't get sick from the rain as it falls from the sky that was covered in dark clouds with no moonlight. While I stay silent as I looked at the house, once of the police officer walked towards me and kneel down to my height " If you don't mind me asking, do you know what happened? " The police officer spoke in a soft tone towards me which I didn't care " All I know I was just sleeping when suddenly I was woken up by my mother screaming along with a gunshot that woke up my brother, this made me to walked towards my parent's room with my brother latching to me and we both see our parents on the ground. " I lie to the police officer who believe every word I said which I was glad and once I finish explaining the police officer then took us to their car and we were put in the back seat, as we both sat in the car that started to drive away from our house, I felt Izanagi leaning against my left and lay his head on my shoulder and fell asleep while I looked out of the window while watching the rain drops sliding the window of the car.

--------------------------------------------
- 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓅 & 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒫𝑜𝓋 -
--------------------------------------------

It was 8:00 Pm in the nighttime as we see an orphanage that had the lights on, but if we zoom in on one of the orphanage rooms that holds a library, there we spot a young girl who looks to be around 7, she had had black hair that reach to her shoulders with a pair of blue eyes with sharp snake like pupils. What the girl wore was a dress, the top was a white button-up shirt with no sleeves and a red skirt with a white petticoat underneath the red skirt, with lastly a pair of black boots, her name is Izanami Shino. Izanami was just reading a book as she sat next to a big window with the moonlight giving her light as she read, but as she read, she then overheard the doors of the library open which makes her to looked up from her book and stare at the door and their she see her brother Izanagi Shio, Izanagi has long-short black hair with a pair of blue eyes and round pupils. What he wore gray button-up with a black ribbon tide underneath the collar into a bow with black overall short, and lastly with long black shorts and brown shoes. As Izanagi step foot inside of the library, he walked over to Izanami and sat down right next to her and spoke in a low tone " I got everything in place, the sisters and Father Owen are making dinner while the other childrens' are playing or talking together downstairs, as that happened, I snuck off and pour the gas in the places that no one goes, and here. " Izanami pull out a packet of matches and gave it towards Izanami which Izanami grabbed the matches and place it in her pocket while getting up from the ground as she stares at her brother " I'm gonna grab some books that catch my attention, as I do that you grab our stuff and back them up. " Izanagi nodded and left the library as Izanami walked towards a table that haves very old books, which she then grabbed them, and left the library and towards the bedroom that her and Izanagi bedroom where she found Izanagi finish packing which,

Izanami put the books in her brown suitcase, once they were done, both sibling put on their coats and pull their hoods over their head and pick up their suitcase and went out of the window, once they were out of the window, Izanagi took the lead and walked towards a corner of the house, which Izanami place down her suitcase and grabbed the matches, she took out a match and then light it up and throw it as the gas, once the light up match hit the gas a fire started which Izanami grabbed her suitcase and grabbed Izanagi hand and walked a bit far from the orphanage that was now covered in flames. Izanami stopped walking and turn towards the burning orphanage, she watched it as the house engulfed in flames and spoke " You say 'at your will', but your words hold no meaning. The fabric is of lies, truth just frills. And the crown is on everyone but the king. Crooning persuasive plots, your sincerity is rusting. Your judgement and conscience rots, all actions are lost but sins. You think you rule the world. See your thoughts on our mirror. But today is our last day to be. We'll shatter our being to be clearer. So, we are breaking this mold now, you can't shape anymore of us. The pretense is chore now..we are shredding our sanity. " Izanagi place down his suitcase and bow in respect to the people who are dying in the orphanage along with Izanami. Once they were done paying their respect, the shoo siblings pick up their suitcase and start walking away from the orphanage as Izanami hum a song that their mother use to sing so it won't be too silent as they walked away from the now burning building. As they left, they knew deep down they had no one else and only have each other.

--------------------------------------------𝒯𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒--------------------------------------------

𝒯𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝓊𝑒
--------------------------------------------

(Hi everyone, I'm the author who is making this story with my best friend but anyways this is a message for you readers. As we make this story, it will take some time for us to full finish this story because school is coming up for me, but I don't know for my friend, there is a reason why it took us this long for us to start this story, is because we have to rewrite this because we wrote this story around 5th grade and we were terrible at it as we reread it, it was so terrible that we laugh so hard as we were on facetime, so we thought to rewrite this around the 7/15/2023. So, the reader who read this story, please have a good timing in this story)