CHAPTER 14

Today was the day when jin is going to engaged with jisoo everyone in kim mansion was busy doing preparation for engagement ji woo mia and yn are helping maids in packing gift for jisoo and her parents while hyun ki and his son are busy in doing office work from home.

you guys can't leave your work for one day ji woo say being frustrated.

You know honey we have work and everything is ready then why are you stressing yourself hyun ki said.

I know everything is ready but i want everything perfect cuz its my first son engagement ji woo said in excited tone.

Mom everything will be perfect me and namjoon check everything twice just for your satisfaction if you want we can check again jhope said.

Yeah mom hyung is right and our work will be done in half hour taehyung said.

Ok then this gifts are packed place them in car and everyone get ready we are also going to get ready ji woo said.

OK MOM\HONEY hyun ki and boys in unison

Time skip at evening

Everyone was ready just waiting for yn ,mia ,ji woo ,jin and namjoon.

Ahh dad why mom and both ladies are taking to much time jk said.

I don't know son when i was coming downstairs your mom say she is coming down with yn and mia hyun ki said.

After sometime the trio of lady come downstairs and when boys look at them they become happy but hyun ki ,jimin ,suga were just only looking at their lady which did not get notice by others jk and tae smirk at eachother and tae come toward yn cuz he don't want to make mia uncomfortable.

Omo yniee your looking so beautiful every men in the party is going flat on you taehyung said.

taking yn hand tae kiss the back of her hand on which yn blush but jimin did not like when she blush cuz of tae he was just staring at her without saying anything jk also go to mia and say

Noona your looking really beautiful should we take risk to take you both at party what if someone start to love you

Mia just mumble small thank while blushing she look at suga who is looking so handsome both of them make eye contact but mia broke it looking down.

Okk my both daughters are looking pretty but we are getting late we should go now hyun ki said.

But where is jin and namjoon ji woo ask

Mom im here jin say he was looking really handsome

Aww my son is looking so sooooo handsome love you baby ji woo said

Thank you mom love you too your looking pretty jin said hugging her

Ahh now mom you will only love hyung what about us tae said.

Come here all of you you guys are also looking handsome ji woo said

All of them come to her and hug her

Ahmmm i think so we are getting late lets go hyun ki said.

Mumma i think so dad is jealous cuz you did not say i love you to him and also did not hug him jk said while giggling.