A broken soul

As she stared blankly out the window, the world outside seemed to blur together. Life had become a routine of pretending to be okay, of putting on a brave face no matter how much it hurt inside. She knew that no one could understand what she was going through, not even her own mother who seemed to have taken her stepfather's side. The pain, the shame, the anger - it was all too much for her to handle. And yet, she had to keep going, had to find a way to survive each day. But as she heard the sound of his footsteps coming down the hall, she knew that today was going to be harder than most

She felt her heart racing inside her chest as she heard him approach her room. She knew what was coming next, and she didn't know if she had the strength to endure it again. As the door creaked open, she closed her eyes and tried to block out the world around her.

But this time was different This time, she fought back. She screamed, she kicked, she did everything in her power to stop him from hurting her. And when it was over, she felt a newfound sense of power inside of her. She knew that she couldn't keep living like this, that she had to find a way to escape this nightmare.

And so, she made a plan,before things get worse. She would run away, find a place where she could be safe and start over. It wouldn't be easy, but she knew that it was the only way to survive. The next few weeks would be a blur of preparation, of gathering supplies and making arrangements. But finally, the day arrived. She took one last look around her room, feeling a mix of sadness and relief. And then, she slipped out the window and run.

As she ran down the street, she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She didn't know where she was going, but she knew that she had to get as far away from her stepfather as possible.

She stumbled upon a bus stop and saw that a bus was about to depart. Without hesitation, she got on the bus and found a seat at the back. She tried to calm her racing heart and catch her breath, but her mind was filled with a million thoughts. Where would she go? How would she survive? Was this the right decision?

As she looked out the window, she saw the cityscape give way to fields and trees. She felt a sense of freedom that she had never experienced before. For the first time in a long time, she felt like she had control over her life.

After several hours on the bus, she arrived at a small town. She got off the bus and walked around, trying to get her bearings. She saw a community center and decided to go inside. There, she met a kind woman who listened to her story and offered her a place to stay.That woman was Aarons mother.. What an angel and most of all how big her heart is.

Over the next few weeks, she settled into her new life. She found a job at the afternoons changed school and as well she made some friends. She still had nightmares about her past, but she was learning to live with them. She knew that she still had a long way to go, but for the first time in a long time, she felt like she had a chance at a new beginning.