Chapter 1

Moons pov:

I was walking through the pizza plex after talking to sun about eclipse and what we could do next when I saw Monty (obvs being a dickhead again) trying to climb the walls like me? This nob sack is so stupid I swear..🤦🏽‍♀️ I slowly walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, scaring the life out of him.
"AAA jeezus.. fuck u man I was concentrating"
"Concentration on climbing the walls like me? Your a bit thick in the head aren't you?"
"Hey. There's always a possibility"
After Monty said that he gave me a pat on the head like I was some dog or some shit and started trying to climb the wall again but failing very miserably. Even though he knew he wouldn't do it he still grunted as he fell backwards onto the floor and I let out a snicker at his shitty attempt. Trying to mock him I said in a sarcastic way,
"Look it's easyyyy just do this~"
I said as I climbed onto the wall and hung above him
"THATS WHAT IM DOING!"
"Okay okay calm down big guy, pfft"
"I give up, get down and walk with me"
"Hmm nah I think ill enjoy the luxury of being a lofty 16 and a half inches of the floor, PESANT"
I giggled at my own comment when Monty jumped up and grabbed both of my arms by the wrist and pulled me off the wall. Of course that went terribly and Monty ended up falling backwards onto the floor once again but instead I was on top of him with him still holding my wrists so it looked like I was pinning him down. After we started at each other for a few seconds in embarrassment we heard one of the glamrocks enter the room so to make it less awkward and also because I was angry at him, I life up- still sitting on him straddling his hips- I started slapping and punching him as he tried to push me away.

Roxys pov:

I was just walking into rockstar row to see if anyone was there when I heard a crash, I walked a little faster and when I walked in I saw moon sitting on top of Monty 👀 which I though was weird at start until moon started punching and slapping Monty while Monty was squealing like a little girl underneath, I found the sounds he was making really funny so I recorded for a couple of seconds then ran out again laughing and chuckling to myself.

Montys pov:

After I accidentally pulled moon he started slapping and punching me, which I kinda deserved- but being the little gay twat I am I actually really enjoying moons weight pressed against me.. 😭 but that can also be because before I found out moon was aroace I used to like him but- right now I need to get him off me.
"CALM DOWN IM SORRYYY-EEEEE"
I squealed like a girl and I knew I was screwed when I saw Roxy filming me.. after Roxy left I managed to grab both of moons hands into one of mine and I pulled him over my shoulder as I started to stand up. After I stood up I basically had moon over my shoulder shouting at me and punching me in the back to put him down, he really doesn't like being picked up 🤓
"Monty put me down right now!"
I took a little shortcut to the daycare going through one of the storage rooms
"I will in a bit I'm talking u to the daycare first"
"YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE BEING TAKEN TO THE DAYCARE AFTER THOES GIRLIE SCREAMS"
stunned by moons little out burst I dropped him down but he obviously didn't realise I was going to as he fell backwards and slammed his back straight into a wall, I felt really bad as moon hissed at the pain. I never actually hurt moon before- purpose or accident and I didn't know what to do
"Fsfsfssss- ow..."
moon whispered under his breath but i still heard him, he slid down the wall and sat on the wall trying to not cause anymore pain to himself-
"Moon I'm really sorry I actually didn't mean for you to get hurt just then"
"Fuck off Monty"
Moon clearly did not like being seen in pain because he was obviously trying to hide it, but I still didn't know what to do so I kneeled down to moon and pulled him towards me so we was kinda hugging but he was more leaning on me. I wrapped my one arm around moon as gently as I could and softy rubbed his back as he seemed to have calmed down.

Moons pov:

After Monty basically slammed me into the wall I sat kneeled on the floor to try and hide the pain I was in- I didn't want him to think I was weak, He still seemed to have noticed I was in pain as he said sorry with a shaky voice as he didn't know what to do clearly. I kept my eyes closed as tight as I could to avoid looking at him, when he pulled me towards him? I was so confused he was actually really gentle for a heavy handed dude like him, he started to rub my back gently as I let my head drop on his shoulder as to not show my face as much. I started to calm down after a bit and the pain went numb when he has his arm around me as if he was some sort of healing god or somet. After he removed his hard the pain came straight back and he stood up trying to pull me up with him,
"Hey moon? I'm really sorry I didn't mean to do that I was only trying to place you back down- eh?"
Monty was a little confused but I leaned my head back into his shoulder a hooked one of my arms around his head as it was a little painful to stand and I think Monty realised that quite quickly.
" do you want me to carry you again but- not over my shoulder"
I didn't really respond I just stayed quiet because I felt a little embarrassed for actually showing affection to him like it was a little gay too the way we acted. So many thoughts were running through my head as I was over thinking and I thought I was going to have a panic attack, when I felt a slight pain in the back of my head... I must have hit my head when I fell into the wall. I'll be fine tho-...

Monty's pov:

Moon must have hit his head as he fell onto me passed out.. I really didn't know what to do and I didn't want to pick him up bridal style and hurt his... HER? I actually though moons face fell off but it wasn't- it was a mask? Moons hat fell off with it as well as a little box named 'voice changer'!

Is moon a... girl?...

DUN DUN DUNNNNN sorry I wanted to make a cliff hanger. Im really sorry this was so cringe and really quick into the romance and plot but yk 😭 let me know if u have any ideas for the next few chapters?

Word count: 1238!