𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Tim and Lucy had sent out save the dates. They both knew they weren't going to have a lavish, big wedding. It was going to be small and intimate. They had all the details worked out except the venue. It was getting to be crunch time. Invitations had to be sent out. They had decided they were going to spend the few days they had off and finally come to a decision. At this point they knew it couldn't be a fancy location as those places you have to book months in advance. They had realized neither wanted that anyway.

After ordering takeout and opening a bottle of wine.

"Ok. Let's do this" murmured Lucy

"Let's do this"

"I have an idea. I want the place where we get married to be a special place for both of us. So, I want us to both write down the moment or time we knew we had fallen in love with each other and maybe we can get an idea from that"

"Luce. Never change" chuckling Tim

As they both wrote down the particular moment they had fallen in love with one another.

"Luce before I show you. I want to be clear. I have had feelings for you for a long time now. This was just when I really knew whole heartedly I was madly in love with you and there was no turning back"

"Tim. I feel the exact same way. I knew there were many times even going way back to when a relationship would have been wildly inappropriate that I had strong feelings for you. This is my moment where I too knew I loved you more than anyone in this world. When I knew you were my last everything"

Tim and Lucy placed their papers down on the table at the same time. Lucy was gasping.

"OH MY GOSH. We picked the same exact moment"

"We sure did. If that's not fate. I don't know what is"

Tim and Lucy sat there shocked at the revelation. They both had realized they had fully fallen in love with one another on their 'first, second date' The first date had been awkward which ended with a knife fight and the police having to be called in. Adding the element of scared they would be noticed out on a date. After, Tim and Aaron had been involved in that harrowing situation where their shop was teetering in the edge at the top of a parking garage. Tim and Lucy had their redo date at the food truck. A place they had eaten together many times before. However, this time was much different. It was intimate, romantic and there was no awkwardness. They were free and able to be themselves. At that moment they didn't need a fancy restaurant. They just needed a place they felt comfortable. It's where the best first kiss happened for either of them. It was so comfortable for Lucy, she even mentioned their future grandkids. Suddenly, it made all the sense in the world for both of them that it was indeed the moment they fell in love with each other.

"Tim. You know that redo date was not only the moment I knew that I was in love with you. Also, after our kiss. I realized that was my last first kiss. Forever. That was the best feeling I have ever had"

"Luce. I feel the exact same way. That kiss was the best first and last kiss I have ever had in my life. I mean it. I have never had that feeling before. That's how I knew I was crazy in love with you. There was absolutely no turning back. You are my last everything"

"There is a beautiful park with a gazebo right beside where the food truck is. It would be a lovely spot for a wedding"

"Seriously. You want to get married at the food truck?"

"Yeah I do. It's our special place. It's the place where everything literally changed for us. It's the place where we could be vulnerable with one another. We didn't need a fancy restaurant, all we needed was somewhere we could be our true selves. It's the place where our forever started. So, for our wedding. We don't need some extravagant place. All we need is you and me. Our family, to start the rest of our lives as Mr. and Mrs. Bradford. The park is beautiful and is our special place.

"You know what? You're so right. As usual. It's perfect. It's us. Our special place"

"I love you, Mr. Bradford"

"I love you, soon to be Mrs. Bradford"