Part 1 ~ Tea Time

Meiling was casually enjoying her normal and casual Shanghai tea when all the sudden she felt a spark of tiredness..
She looked at her Apple Watch Pro Max 12 Edition Made in china - All rights reserved, And then..
She saw that her Qi was below her average amount!
What was she going to do to to get her Qi amount up?!
Meiling panicked, and she thought of ways to increase her Qi amount.
Then she had a thought..
Aha! What if she got high quality tea herbs and made tea out of them for more Qi?
That's a great idea!!
She thought of the first place to find tea herbs at, that wasn't the mansion since she already uses the herbs here..
Oh! How about the human village? Maybe she can visit that thief who always steals books from the mansion aswell!
That magician seems to have a ton of trash at her house!
Meiling would be satisfied with her idea, and she would get to going there.
and she also forgot she wasn't done guarding the gate yet, nor was she on break..

Sakuya, The maid of the scarlet devil mansion.
She was about to take out the trash but then..
She saw that Meiling..
Was gone!!
She looked around but saw no trace of Meiling..
Gosh, Sakuya was gonna kill her once she came back.