Part 2 ~ Visit to the Magician

Meiling ran and ran through the magical forest.
Ah! There it was! The magician! Or should she say.. "thief".. But, There it was, The magicians house!
She knocked on the door of the magicians house.
She knocked a few more times and got no response..
She knocked some more and STILL got no response..
She gave up, and just busted down the door of the house.
If the magician could steal from the mansion, Then maybe the magician wouldn't mind if She just "borrowed" some herb leaves. But she was also finding an urgent way to increase her Qi level..
She frantically looked around for any possible herbs she could use.
One of the herbs caught her eye.. It looked like a nice shade of yellow and red with an ombré tone.. It had a charm to the herb.
Meiling grabbed the herbs and ran out the door leaving the poor door in a busted position..

Marisa Kirisame, The Ordinary magician.
Marisa was walking back to her house but then..
Her door looked like someone busted in!
She ran into her house searching if anything was stolen.
SHIT! The herbs she stole from Eientei were gone! She was just about to make some Blue Powder..
Who could have stolen these herbs?! Whoever it was.. They were going to pay a price!
Marisa would ask a question and answer her own question..
I guess Marisa finally knows she's not the only thief in the hood..
But wait! She forgot about borrowing books from Patchouli again! or should she say.. "Fatchouli"?..
Nonetheless, She should go urgently before Patchouli gets the energy to walk 2 steps again!
Marisa grabbed her broom and hakkero, And she flew to the mansion as quickly as she could.

(but I'm still curious bout that magical blue power yknow what I'm saying)