I want her so bad

Sofia's POV

'"Don't stop. Please don't." My stomach is in knots as he works his fingers in a come here motion with his thumb pressed to my clit. "I wouldn't dream of it." He mumbles into my thighs as he alternates kissing my right then left. I can feel my orgasm coming on strong as he starts going fast and fast. "Aaron" I moan, throwing my head back. "Cum for me pretty-' Ring! Ring! Ring!

I jolt up. I was dreaming. It was all just a dream. I was having a fucking wet dream about my boss. 'I need professional help.' I look over at my alarm clock to see it's 5:45 am. My job doesn't start until 7:30 but Hotch wants Derek to train me so they can evaluate how I'll be in the field. I think it's stupid considering I was undercover for the past 4 years and that's basically field work x20. But it's whatever.

Once I have on a sports bra, leggings, and a hoodie to cover until I get hot. I grab my "go" bag and throw on my shoes I make my when out to my car. I love my little ford fusion. When I used to like in Arizona it was a good little car but now with Virginia winters, I'm a little worried. I turn the car on and make my way to the office. The first song that plays is "Myself" By Layton Greene. It always puts me in my feels but it's such a good song.

I get to the gym to find it empty. 'Morgan must be running late.' I go put my bag in the girl's locker room and wait until I hear the gym door open. When I walk out I'm met with Hotch leaning on the bench press looking directly at me. "I thought Agent Morgan was going to be training me?" I said with a curious tone.

Hotch just stared at me with a blank expression. "Dave wasn't comfortable with Derek doing the assessment, so he asked me to be the one." He responded turning around and walking over to the treadmills. 'Oh fuck my life.' "First we'll start with running 2 miles then we'll get into the physical stuff."

My stomach did a backflip when he said physical stuff. I knew what he meant but like come on, give a girl a break. If you had a sexy man saying "physical stuff" your stomach would be doing backflips too.

"Okay." Is all I said before climbing on the treadmill beside him and turning it on. I was going an average pace of 6 with a 2% incline and was dying. Hotch ends up telling me the ac is broken down here so my hoodie gets discarded somewhere on the floor behind me. I look into the mirror in front of me and see Hotch's eyes scanning my body. I may be delusional but that 1,000% just happened.

Aaron's POV

'Holy fucking shit.' I've made it this whole workout and not been looking at her. Only a few glances here and there but when I mentioned the ac was broken and she threw her hoodie off I thought I was going to trip over my own feet. I may be 38 but god I'm a horny teenager at heart. The way her boobs bounce with every step and her dark hair pulled into a tight ponytail.

I look at her in the mirror and realize she caught me staring. I don't say anything and continue on with my run. We finish our runs and walk over to the punching bag. I hand her the gloves and take a step back. "I want you to punch twice with your right arm, once with your left then alternate. Simple." She nods strapping the gloves on her wrists.

We finish our training around 6:50 leaving us each 40 minutes till work started. "Good job Agent Romano, you passed your evaluation. Now go get ready for work." I stated heading to the men's locker room. Once in the locker room, I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. 'I already know that this girl is going to be the death of me.' But right now I need to be worried about my meeting with my dr.

Sofia's POV

Work started 2 ½ hours ago and it's just been a bunch of paperwork. Today's my first real day on the job and I'm excited. I had finished up another file when Hotch comes walking in from the glass doors and heads straight to the conference room. Seconds later Penelope and JJ walk in with case files in their hands. "We got a case?" Derek asks and they both nod. We all make our way into the room and sit around the table. The last to join us is Dave and when he enters the room he has a small grin on his face. 'Weird.'