Consummate 🫶🏻💞

17: shot...

After seeing the real face of his friends Kunj was still deeply shocked he was more shocked still Karan who was the mastermind behind all these things still he was not guilty of his deeds instead he still wanted to do something with twinkle how rubbished is this whatever happened between all demons Kunj was angry on himself whatever he did with his father all these years and most after married with twinkle especially..

For Kunj, his demons are everything for him after his father's many warnings still he keeps in touch with them and never breaks his friendship with them.

He was upset with these all things they break his trust and heart..

At office@
Acted gurudwara Kunj dropped twinkle at home and went for office..

He was checking his files his mind not on the place again and again he was thinking about the demons and Karan's words for Twinkle
If he tries to do something with Twinkle I will not leave Karan it's my promise he murmured getting angry..

Just then kunj pa come into his cabin
Sir pa said
Yes please Kunj added
Sir someone come to meet you can I send them to your cabin Pa asked Kunj to think who come to meet with him at this time.
Acha theek hai send kunj said she went and send them.

Demons come to meet with Kunj at his office just Karan didn't come. Demons entered the cabin stand in front of Kunj he was still busy with his file.
Kunjj Nishaan said Kunj raised his eyes and found demons in front of his eyes he was shocked and left the chair stand immediately..

You all hear Kunj say in an angry tone.
Yes, we come here to apologise you Vivian added. Kunj rolled his eyes and laugh out guffawed.

Acha Kunj said

Yes we are guilty whatever we had done with you take your name unnecessarily and put everything on you kunj jay said and they went to the desk Kunj tell them to have a seat.. they all settled down.

So you guys are guilty and come here to say sorry to me m I right Kunj said they all nodded yes..

Where is your mastermind Kunj said
Karan nishaan said
Yes Karan where he is he didn't come with you because, after all, you all are together in everything so sorry khali lagega na kunj said and give them a mock look..

Forget Kunj whatever happened last night Karan was drunk that's why he reacted too much Vivian said
Acha most of the time he is drunk I think so sense me kaun sa acha kaam karta hai Karan kunj said..

You all break my trust I give you all everything I called you all my soul brothers still you all did this with me okay fine but how can I forget whatever you guys have done with Twinkle still Karan is not ashamed of his deeds giving attitude like he was going to win Nobel prize for his act.. Nahi Na kunj stated they all looking down.
We are sorry forgive us let's be friends don't break our friendship Nishan said
I also thought this but now not anymore I break my ties with you all forever don't want to see your faces again in my life you all just come here to apologise to me because now Twinkle is my wife if she doesn't then you guys don't come m I right kunj shouted they don't have anything to say..

Bol na nishaan kunj said.
Aisa nahi hai kunj we don't want to lose our friendship yaar at any cost Haan twinkle ke saath galat kiya humhe specially Karan now we can't do anything woh toh purani baat hai ka bhul ja we are sorry to twinkle as well Nishan said.

Hehe acha now you are sorry for your deeds haan you guys have no idea what you have done with Twinkle you all break her completely and didn't leave her to live her life peacefully your one nonsense revenge spoiled her life and filled with darkness haan your sorry will erase everything Haan bol na your sorry is not enough for what you have done I have a request to you all tell your buddy also please don't do anything like this with any girl it's a request Kunj said.