Surprising Her On Set

Standing behind some of the crew members, you watch your girlfriend in awe as she delivers an amazing performance.

You knew of the complexity of her character, Villanelle, both from watching her perform and when you listened to Jodie excitedly talk about how important the character was to her.

Yet just standing here, watching her transform into Villanelle in front of your eyes, was simply mesmerising.

Soon enough, the scene ended, and the crew were given a short break. Jodie walked offset, and you hid out of view and waited until she walked past you.

You then crept up behind her and put your hands over her eyes, whispering, "Hi baby."

Jodie quickly took your hands off her eyes and turns around with a wide smile. "Darling? Oh I'm so happy you're here"

She wraps her arms around your waist, pulling you in for a loving kiss. You rest your hand on her cheek and kiss her back.

"I got to see you finish off that last scene. You were incredible" you say once you pull back.

"Oh hush, you" she blushes, making you laugh.

Jodie kisses your cheek, taking hold of your hand.

"Let's go to my trailer?"

"Don't you want to show me around first?" You chuckle.

She pecks your lips, shaking her head before pulling you along to her trailer anyway.

"I promise I'll show you around and introduce you to everyone later. Right now I want to spend time with my girl so..."

She opens her trailer door for you, a smirk on her face.

"After you, my love"

Total words: 263

A/N

Not me starting a new book when I'm horrible with updates but hello anyway

Full disclosure I love Jodie so much so this book is very much a selfish decision on my part ❤️

If you have any requests feel free to leave them under the requests section of this book or message me

Anyway sorry for a short imagine but hope you're all having a great day :)