Closed From Love: Chapter 13

The rest of the week was pretty easy. On Wednesday I went to the yoga class, I really liked it and Jaycee signed me up. He doesn't teach that class, a girl named Izzy does, but I ran into him when I was about to leave and he asked me how it went.

I got up and threw on a pair of black adidas pants and a t-shirt. Today was the home opener! I was so excited, I cant wait to play in front of my friends.

I brushed my hair and teeth and went downstairs. We had a practice today from nine to ten and after the team does. Then Bella is coming to take me out to lunch after practice then we are going to the soccer team that I train on Monday nights, to their game.

I drove to the stadium and got out. I went into the locker rooms and got changed. Then I headed onto the practice field. We warmed up then did possession and the shooting. After that we scrimmaged and then we were done with our morning practice session.

"Ok ladies, I want everyone here at five-o'clock to get changed in warm up clothes and start warm ups at five-thirty," Tom said before we were free to go to the locker rooms.

I went to my locker and got changed and freshen up a bit, I was going to get in the shower after the game tonight. I then left to go meet Bella for lunch. I drove down the rode and made a left at a light to pull into Chates an little diner that Bella loves to eat at.

I pulled into the parking lot and got out. I looked around to see if Bella was here, and I saw her car parked a couple spaces down from mine. I walked inside and saw that Bella had a booth to the right. She had on jean shorts, a grey shirt and sperrys.

"Hi Bella," I said sitting down. "Hi Katie how was practice," she asked me.

"Oh it was great, I can't wait for tonight," I said with a hug smile on my face. She giggle a little and then the waiter came over.

"Hi ladies, I'm Joey and I'll be your waiter for today. Can I get you something to drink?" He said. This guy had dark brown hair that was spiked up in the front, with a lot of gel. He had dark brown eyes, he looked italian.

"Yes, I'll have a water," I said then turned my focus to Bella. "And I will have a water as well," she said and then looked back at her menu.

I was going to get the chicken cesear salad since I didn't want anything to filling.

"What are you going to get," Bella asked. "Just a salad, I don't want anything to filling," I said. "Okay why don't you just get the side salad for my meal and save some money," Bella suggested. "Yeah why not," I agreed. We made small talk until the waiter came back and gave us our waters.

"Are you ready to order your meals," he asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to have the turkey sandwich with a chicken cesaer side salad for her," Bella said pointing at me. The waiter nodded his head and headed to the back.

"I can't wait to watch this game tonight," Bella said. "Yeah I'm really excited," I said.

"So do you think your going to start after what you did for the team last weekend in Pittsburgh," she asked.

"I hope so but he will probably start his more experienced players," I said.

"But though only other person who has scored is Maddie and Molly. Molly had a PK and Maddie had an assist from YOU," she said pointing to me.

"So it just gives me a better chance there are a lot of great players on this team," I pointed out.

"Okay whatever you say," she said sitting back in her seat. Just then the waiter came back with our food.