four. disney +

"THIS CAMP REEKS OF IDIOTS.." lex said, as her and everyone else walked into camp shallow lake.

"hmm..i wonder why, look who's over there." landon scoffed, pointing.

ej and gina were walking, and they were going the same way that camp maple wood was supposed to go.

"sir hercules!" lex said, calling out the nickname she made for ej years ago.

"alexis..." ej muttered, as he turned around. "i see you've brought your cult here." he continued.

"and i seen you've brought...this." lex said looking at gina.

"i have a name, i know you know it." gina said. "who said i had to call you by it." lex said, walking in between them and going to the amphitheater, while everyone one else followed.

camp shallow lake was on the left of the amphitheater, and went silent as soon as soon as camp maple wood came in, a few people whispering.

"look at these assholes." landon said, shaking his head.

"let's just sit, don't mind them." denis said, brushing past the entire group and sitting down.

everyone started talking again, and a few minutes someone stepped onto the stage and talked into the mic.

"what is up campers!" maddox yelled into the mic, and the campers of shallow lake cheered.

"as you guys know, we have camp maple wood here because we have a large announcement here. let's make sure to give them a great welcome." maddox said, in a very sarcastic tone.

"now, give it up for the wood!" maddox said.  "he loves some noise! yeah!" she said as the campers cheered.

"all right, all right, settle down." dewey said. but the cheering continued.

"settle down! for those of you who don't know, i'm the camp shallow lake camp director, dewey wood."

"dewey wood?" ej said. "yes, he would." the crowd said.

lex looked at how much fun the campers were having, and suddenly remembered her short time at shallow lake, she missed it, but also didn't.

"i'm gonna keep this short and sweet. it's another summer. let's have fun. friendship is magic. be careful what you flush. okay?" dewey said.

"now, the reason we have many new faces here across from us is because of the exciting news. this summer, camp shallow lake and maple wood has been selected for a very special opportunity, and to tell you all about it, here comes a very familiar face. mr. corbin bleu!" dewey said.

eveyrone was cheering and lex's jaw dropped as she turned to koa next to her and started hitting him in excitement.

"lex stop!" he said, once her hits started to hurt. "corbin freaking bleu!" juniper said covering her mouth.

"oh, i am so excited to be here greeting everyone. wow! you guys, i can't wait to tell you about what we've got planned this summer." corbin said, stepping onto the stage.

"i love you corbin!" sadie and gemma both yelled out. "i love you too." he winked, and they started fangirling.

"now, my pals at the house of mouse have given us the keys to the magic kingdom. your two camp was chosen by disney theatrical's licensing agent to do the first ever production of these frozen & teen beach script in advance of the release of licensing rights to high schools everywhere." corbin said.

"then we found about the competition going on, so now and this camera is gonna be following us all around because we're also making a documentary about the show, and it's gonna premiere on disney+." comin said pointing at the guy with the camera behind him.

eveyone started to cheer and scream again, "i watch disney + on the daily." aurora said to sadie and then both squealed.

"and it's gonna break the internet. it's very meta, you guys." corbin said smiling at eveyrone.

"look at his smile!" sabrina screamed out.

"i can't believe we're going to be on disney plus!" denis said excited. "do you know how much hours i spend on that app?" lex said holding denis's hands, as they both got excited.