chapter 8 - taste.

hi guys! before i start, if you have any chapter ideas feel free to comment, i really appreciate it<3 also again, so off topic but i love taste. danceracha's vocals are just 😍.
(includes explicit scene / if you aren't comfortable with this type of story, feel free to exit (this has nothing to do with the idols in real life and is all made up)

"oh no.." seungmin muttered, regretting what he said. thankfully, at this point minho put on a shirt. well, it was only half buttoned up, but it's fine. "hey, how about we go into the backseat, you know, just to chill for a bit?" minho asked, raising a brow. seungmin slowly looked back at minho, sighing before nodding. "alright..sure." he answered a bit hesitant, but went into the backseat anyways.

they both were in the backseat, a bit silent at first. seungmin put his hand down flat, glancing around the car. he didn't know what to do, feeling awkward.
minho saw his hand, quietly yet quickly grabbing it. before seungmin could even speak, he pulled the younger on top
of him. "MINHO!-" the younger yelled, gasping. his eyes widened, staring at minho who was inches away. minho gazed at seungmin, smiling. "you're so pretty, minnie." minho said, placing his hand on seungmin's flushed cheek. "i-" seungmin froze, blushing hard. he tried to get off of him, but minho wouldn't let him go. they were holding each others hands tightly, gazing into each others eyes. "hyung, w-we shouldn't be doing this.." seungmin stuttered, looking around nervously. "puppy, does it really matter if no ones here? look at me." minho said, grabbing seungmin's chin to face him. (sorry if that didn't make sense aa😭😭) "you don't have to tell anyone, do you?~" minho continued, playing with seungmins hair.

"y-yeah.." seungmin responded. his arms felt shaky and his face felt red and hot. he's never been in a situation like this, and never thought it would be with..minho?! "kiss me." minho said, staring at the younger boy. "w-what?" seungmin asked, in disbelief. "i said, kiss me. i want to know how you taste." minho simply responded. seungmin was shook. "kiss me?! h-how i taste?!" was minho out of his mind? but he couldn't help himself. seungmin leaned in, touching lips with minho. it felt so special, so magical. he wanted . . more.

they pulled away, staring at each other for a few seconds before smashing their lips back together. seungmin got off the older, letting minho pin him against the window. they continued kissing, letting each others tongues explore the others mouth. they pulled away then kissed again, kissed more. soon minho pulled away, both of them breathing heavily. "m-minho.." seungmin stuttered, pausing. "more.." seungmin whined, grabbing onto minho's hand. minho taken over him, dominated him. all seungmin wanted was more.

and that's what he got.

minho instantly started kissing, sucking his neck. "is this what you want, puppy?~" minho asked, continuing to kiss his neck. "y-yes, agh~ minho-hyung, p-please~" seungmin quietly moaned.
"please what?~" minho smirked, stopping, waiting for an answer. "n-no, keep going, please.." seungmin begged. "awe, puppy?~ look how quickly you've changed.." minho said, proceeding to kiss seungmin on the lips.

M: "we'll continue tomorrow." (sound familiar ?🤭🤭)

=====

thank you for reading! sorry for this story being published late, i'm trying to get an upload schedule😭😭 also i apologize for the overuse of the same words, i'm trying to expand my vocabulary so yeeaahh
(sorry for any grammar mistakes, etc!)