Bet-Rinney

No smut but a little spicy ;)

Robin:
Finney and I have been dating for a few months now. I now I'm a very touchy person, especially to date. Even when Finney complains about it, you can tell he actually likes it.

I hug Finney from behind. "Hey Robin," he smiles. "Hey Finn," I respond. "I bet you couldn't go the rest of the day without touching me," he chuckles. "Yes I can!" I say automatically letting him go. "Prove it then," he smirks. "Fine!" I say and walk off to my next class.

Unlucky me, who sits next to Finney in every class. I sit down in my seat, and wait for class to start.

Finney walks in shortly after. He claims his seat next to me. "Hey Robin," he smirks at me. "Hey Finn," I smile calmly at him.

Finney slides his hand on my thigh. That's when I realized our bet was only I couldn't go a day without touching him. Not we couldn't go a day without touching each other.

He continues to rub my thigh. My face turns a bright red. I can feel the warmth of his hand through my jeans.

He squeezes my thigh tightly. "Finn, s-stop," I say and bite my lip. "No," he responds, squeezing my inner thigh. I hold back a moan and turn back to the teacher.

He continues to rub my thigh. I let out a small moan. "Do you like that?" Finney asks.

After class, Finney continues to touch me. I rush off to the bathroom and lock myself in a stall.

Finney knocks on the stall door. I feel my face heating up. "Come out, Robin," he coos knocking on the door. I unlock the door. He pulls me out and pins me to a wall.

He runs his hand up my shirt, causing me to blush. He makes his way up to my collar bone. He begins to roughly run it. I let out a moan. He connects our lips and his hands snake to my waist. I run my hands through his hair. He breaks the kiss. "You lost," he smirks. "I know," I say pulling him into another kiss.