Chapter 3: Spending Time Together - Dominik and IYO SKY (ft. Alvin and Ms. Smith

(warning: contains arguing, violence, cursing, etc.)

Dominik Mysterio and IYO SKY were the best of friends. They would always hang out together and have fun too.

One day, they were at the park, having a nice, calm picnic together, when they heard two people arguing. And those two people were Alvin Seville and Ms. Smith.

If you don't know who those people are, they are 2 people who sometimes argue when Alvin doesn't listen to Ms. Smith.

Anyway, Dominik and IYO SKY saw Alvin curse Ms. Smith out, which caused Alvin to beat her up also.

"I will be right back, IYO," Dominik said to her. "What's wrong, Dom?" IYO asked. "I need to handle something," he told her. "Stay here, and make sure Alvin doesn't take our things on purpose," he warned her.

Then, while Alvin was insulting Ms. Smith, Dominik stood up to Alvin as he got in front of Ms. Smith, taking the punch for her.

Next, Alvin looked at Dominik, with a shocked look. "Dominik, how lovely it is to see you today," Alvin nervously said.

"Why were you hitting Ms. Smith?" Dominik asked.

"Why do you need to know?" Alvin asked Dominik in a nasty tone.

"Just answer my question," Dominik told Alvin.

Instead of answering Dominik's question, Alvin just started singing a sad song called "What's Wrong With Me?"

Feeling lost, can't find my way,
In this darkness, I'm starting to sway,
Questioning myself, what's gone astray?
What's wrong with me? Can't shake this dismay.

Every day feels like a heavy weight,
Smiling on the outside, but inside I ache,
Searching for answers, but they're hard to take,
What's wrong with me? My heart feels so break.

Can't escape these thoughts that haunt my mind,
Insecurities consuming me from behind,
Trying to be strong, but it's hard to find,
What's wrong with me? Why am I confined?

After singing his sad song, Alvin got down on his knees, put his head down, and started to slowly sob.

Dominik noticed how sad Alvin was and said, "Don't worry, Alvin, I will help you," he reassured him.

After that, Alvin got up and headbutted Dominik hard.

"I always knew you were The Judgment Day's little b*tch," Alvin said.

Dominik silently walked away as he went back to where IYO SKY was and said, "Let's go, IYO."

Dominik just walked out on Alvin.