...Yours Anyway

He looked at her as she was reading a book and smiled unconsciously, feeling an intense but still comforting gaze on her she looked up from her book and her eyes widened.

"Ohhhh!!" She kept the book at side amused while he looked at her tangled "so my Husband knows how to smile" she kept a hand on her chest thanking god "I thought he just knows to give cold stares" she laughed, he pressed his lips together trying to control his blush.

But then suddenly he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him leaning his face toward hers, she looked at him shocked at his sudden action, "what are you doing?" Her voice came out as a whisper.

He chuckled and held her tightly "I'm admiring my cute little wife, is it wrong to do so?" He said, her face turns light pink.

He gulps, his heart beating wildly in his chest She feels his heartbeats increasing and chuckles lightly "So, Mr. wife admirer, I guess your heart is trying to escape" He smiles and his eyes travel from her eyes to her lips and he gives a quick peck on them, she shudders and blushes hard "what was that?" She manges to say "that was ... That was my heart trying to escape" he says and and creases her waist lightly making her go even more red. He smiles and pulls her even more to him leaving no gap between them so even the air can't pass.

He holds her chin with his thumb and index finger and makes her look at him in his eyes. He cups her face with the same hand and closes his eyes. She could feel his shaky breaths on her face she closes her eyes waiting for his lips to cherish hers. He places his lips on hers, kissing her sweetly, the kiss full of love and affection for her, she kisses him back as the time stops for them both. He slowly breaks the kiss but not the contact of their lips, his cheeks light pink while her whole face red.

"I guess your heart was successful in escaping" she smiles and kisses on his cheek "but don't worry it's with me" she says and looks into his eyes with pure love. He smiles and hugs her making her rest her head on his chest "then it's fine, lovebug... It's yours anyway" he creases her head while she smile softly in his arms feeling him.

The End.