Only If She Knew

"So... We having noodles tonight?" She asks giggling while he keeps the burnt pot in the sink,"I think so" he chuckles and turns the tap on. A sudden rush of excitement fills her and she hops on front of him "let's try a new recipe" she says wiggling her brows playfully, he laughs and replies "you have the recipe?" She nods excitedly "ok, let's do this" he says smiling as he leans on the kitchen counter with his hands crossed over his chest. She pulls out her phone and shows him the recipe.

He smiles and nods "looks like a fine recipe, we can try this and add a bit of our own touch to it" He smiles while she gets the veggies from refrigerator, the smile never leaving her face "can we add cheese?" She asks him with puppy eyes, he rolls his eyes at her childish behaviour "fine, two slices of cheese", "thank you soooo much!" She says and grabs a packet of instant noodles from the shelf.

He smiles as sees her focused trying to cut the veggies into equal pieces, He stands beside her waits for her to notice him but she doesn't, he rolls his eyes seeing her serious for first time he bends down to her level "hey!! Notice me, kiddo, you are so focused in cutting the veggies as if I'm one of your silly veggies, please don't cut me into pieces" he laughs on his own joke but she turns towards him with an serious expression "what if I do?" She smirks and steps closer to him with the knife in her hand, he steps back looking slightly scared, she pins him against the wall, the knife blade just an inch away from his neck, his breaths get heavy and heart starts beating faster, "w-what are you doing, kiddo? It was an joke don't take it seriously" he says nervously as she caresses his neck with the point of the knife and moves it down till his chest, he looks at her nervous and scared, "do you trust me?" She asks him with an dark expression on which he nods nervously "but it's dangerous to keep a knife on someones chest, kiddo" he says and ties to move away but she presses the point of the knife lightly on his chest "k-kiddo?" His voice coming out as whisper because of fear. She steps back and throws the knife away as she bursts out laughing at his scared expressions "I didn't knew that I was so good of an actor" she pats her shoulder proudly as she continues laughing, he rolls his eyes "you should try for Hollywood, he had my heart beating out of my chest" she laughs more and smacks his arm playfully "oh god!, Thanks!" She replies giggling.

He smirks and keeps his hand on his chest where she pushed the knife admiring her, he caressed the spot lightly as his cheeks flushed, only if she knew that it was not fear making his heart beat out of his chest but her closeness, that he was a serial killar and she impressed him more by her skills let it be of acting or of killing, that he learnt everything she loves, that she already had him obsessed with her, only if she knew.

The End.