Back at the house

Soon enough they got home they both get out of the cars and walk in, herb immediately walks to there room. Sparkling walks in to the kitchen and makes himself something and then also gose to lay down right next to herb. "Are you hungry?" Sparkling asked herb "no im fine i ate at the bar". After about 30 minutes they were under the covers and watching a movie, sparkling was all done eating and they were both in pjs. Herb kissed sparklings cheek and out of no were sparklings cheeks turned red as now he was speechless. Herb giggled "oh ur so funny when you get like that!". About ten minutes later they were getting more sleepy and sparkling was soon asleep and herb kissed him on they neck, he then cuddled with him soon getting tired too. After a bit sparkling had a hicky on his neck from herb and herb fell asleep.

After an hour sparkling woke up and got out of bed (it was about midnight) he then walked out to the kitchen and grabbed food as he was walking back he looked in a mirror he sall that he had a hicky on his neck "fuck, I hope no one sees it later" then he walked back to his bed and ate, then he went back to lat down next to herb, he cuddled next to him. He didn't know how to feel about the hicky, he hoped herb would hopefully explain it in the morning, and then soon it was morning and they both soon start to wake up.