Four

A week has passed already since woo reunited with him.

Woo was currently relaxing in bed, it's a Sunday, hot outside. Yeosang was out with Jongho, the one he met at the dinner and has already become good friends with. So woo is alone and bored, scrolling through his phone.

Suddenly, he gets a call. He smiles, seeings it's from soobin as he accepts and puts the phone to his ear.

"Hi Soob. You okay?" Woo asked as he sat up in bed, smiling still.

"I'm fine thanks. I was wondering, if you wanted to hang out again? We haven't hung out in a week already, I know it's not that long, but I already miss you woo. So can we hang out today? Maybe?" Soobin asked.

"Of course!" Woo said happily.

"Yay!" Soobin said, also very happy and excited. Acting like a cute little kid. "Okay, what time do you wanna hang out? And where you wanna go?"

"Hm.." woo thought "I don't know. Why don't I just get ready now and I'll come to your house whenever I'm ready. And then we can sort it out there, yeah?"

"Great idea!"

They say bye as woo hung up and put his phone to the side. Stretching and yawning wide. He threw the covers off and gets out of bed as he speedily has a shower, dries himself, gets changed, and does the normal morning routine stuff.

He was soon done brushing his teeth, the last thing he had to do, when he grabbed his phone and wallet from his bedroom and went down the stairs. Going to the front door he speedily put his shoes on as he left and set off to Soobin's house.

He arrived shortly after as he knocked a couple times. The door opened as him and soobin smile wide at each other and greet each other, also having a massive bone crushing hug. Soobin stepped aside, as woo came in and the door shut behind them. Going inside soob's living room and sitting on the couch.

"Where you wanna go?" Soobin asked, Wooyoung shrugged.

"Anywhere, I don't mind."

Soobin gasped as his face lit up "I know! We should have pizza and go bowling."

"Now?"

Soobin stood up and nodded fast "yes! Right now! Come on!" He grabbed Wooyoung's hand and pulled him up, leaving the house, slamming the door which slightly shook the house.

—————

And here they are, walking inside the bowling building place thing.

For now they sat at a table and ordered pizza and two coffees, one for both of them.

"Remember in high school we used to bowl together a lot. Also with.." soobin stopped himself and gulped. Woo dropped his smile and looked away.

"Sorry." Soobin muttered.

"It's fine." Woo shook his head and stared blankly at the table. Soobin watched some people bowling, getting excited again.

Suddenly soobin looked round and saw a familiar someone enter. He widened his eyes.

"Is that Beomgyu." He said. Woo immediately looked round as Beomgyu, one of their high school friends, entered. Looking hot as always.

But someone else soon stepped in behind him. Woo and Soob both immediately dropped their smiles, and their bodies filled with anger and rage. Especially Wooyoung.

San was here.

Woo groaned and looked away.

"Why the fuck is he here? Is he stalking me or something? I swear to god I'm gonna punch him. Soob can we go?" But it was too late, Gyu already noticed them as he was running over with a big smiled and waving. San just following behind.