ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1:ᴅɪꜱᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ

{Pookie's POV:}

I woke up to my alarm beeping as loud as it can. I groan as my antennas slowly raised. I turn off my alarm and stared at it. I jump out of my skin when I realized the time."10:30?!? I'm late for the ceremony. I quickly get out of bed and put on my uniform. I attach the rest of my P.A.L.S. unit and head to my ship. I try to start it but it won't go. Finally after 5  minutes of trying I finally got it going and headed to the ceremony. once I arrive I ran through the halls panting. I could hear my leader discarding the ceremony. I ran inside as the leaders were about to head out."Wait, I'm here. I'm so sorry for being late." I bowed down to my leaders. A Tall teal alien with my planet symbol on their forehead and A little bit taller alien with pine green skin and the same symbol on their face look at each other and then me"Who exactly are you?" the Teal one asks I frowned." I am Pookie, I was initially here for the assignment."The leader looked at me and turned around leaving.

"Leader Ten, Leader Aries, I was here to get my mission, from the assigning.." Leader Aries look at me a bit annoyed." Well, Pookie you came late and missed the whole ceremony.No way you are getting your assignment or your badge. Should've come earlier or next time." I look at them in shock"NEXT TIME?! It is only once in a lifetime, If I would get a second chance it would be in over 50,000 years!" Leader Ten shrugged and headed to the elevator with Leader,  I walked with them." please give me a chance, I'll do anything" I begged. The leaders stopped then looked at each other and signed. "Fine" Leader Ten groaned"We will assign you to a planet but since your late and we want you gone as quickly as possible, ill give you a junior rank." Ten rolled their eyes and pull up the screen. Aries point to a random planet in a galaxy.

"There you will go to the planet...Neptune to invade the planet." I frowned and look at them."I'm not part of the planet military, I am a researcher, not a soldier..."I look off to the side as The leader looked at each other in shock. Aries pulled up my profile and my rank." it says on here you are a soldier, are you sure you are a researcher? your class is an Intrainning Soldier and assign to the military rank at birth" I look at them nervously."Well, when I was smaet I was put in the researcher area instead of the military area so I grew up on the wrong area and info."The leader stared at each other for a real long time than me."Well, change the invade to research. You will go to Neptune to research the planet." I couldn't believe it, I was going to get a mission! I smiled with joy.

" thank you, Thank you thank you!" I hug my leaders with joy. They push me away and brush their clothing."Please do not hug the Leaders please." Aries said as he brushed his clothing." Im so sorry Leader Ten and Leader Aries!" I bowed in embarrassment." It's okay Researcher Pookie, also you will get R.A.R. to help you with your mission. Aries handed me a short robot with one antenna on the right side of its head and a stitch-like mouth. It boots on and looks around it saw me."What does R.A.R. mean?" The R.A.R robot looks at me and smiled."Hello, I am your R.A.R. robot, and will be helping you with your mission." It saluted and stood by me. Aries ignore my question and gave me a badge and cornets toward the planet.I bowed to the leader one last time "Thank you very much Leader Ten and Leader Aries" Then I headed to my ship with R.A.R.

I have gotten inside my ship and headed to Neptune. R.A.R. sat down beside me as I flew toward Neptune. I look at R.A.R then the ship."Hey, R.A.R. can tell me when we would get to planet Neptune please." It look at me as it calculated."We will get to Planet Neptune in 3 months and a half" I frowned and look at him"Thank you, but is there another way to get there...Some way fast?" It look at me and shook its head."Nope, not at all." I slunch back in my seat. This was going to take forever. 

Finally, I arrive in a galaxy."Hey R.A.R. where are we?" It looks around and then calculated "We are in the Milyway, Home to the 9 planets of which Neptune is one."I smiled with joy as I look out of the window. I noticed the planet fullied with Different colors. As I headed toward a giant orange planet with stripes when my ship started to malfunction. I pilot the ship but it just ran out of control.I noticed a Green and blue planet as I was trying to pilot the ship. I head to the planet,As I got closer to it my ship spun out of control. I noticed that we were getting closer and closer to the ground,I tried to move the ship up but I stuck. Before I hit the ground I hugged R.A.R.The ship flew through trees until it crush into the ground, Me and R.A.R flew out of the window on the ground. When I sat up I noticed my ship was damaged: Smoke everywhere, Shatter glass, Pieces of electronics scattered, ripped wires, and damaged metal. I coughed as the smoke came this way. 

When I went to check on R.A.R., It have its outer layer on its right arm, and part of its right torso off was ripped off and wire sparking out of its arm. It has gotten up and run to me. I look at it and tried to use my P.A.L.S to move toward the trees by its claws. I couldn't keep balancing and fell to the ground. I heard an explosion and when I turned around I saw my ship on fire. I filled with tears as blood ran down my face onto my uniform.I tried to stand up but my arm and legs were in pain. R.A.R. help me crawl to a tree,I lay down under the tree. Then R.A.R. ran off somewhere,I hope he was getting help.I slowly closed my eyes as blood bleed from my body. I saw trees around my with the starry sky then Blackness came in.All I could see in that moment was pit black

{Rev's POV:}

I was coming home from a club that went to with some of my friends when I saw smoke in the sky.I stared at it as it huffed from the forest area. I shooked my head and continue walking back home. Then I heard I large explosion. When I look up again, the same smoke stream bigger and heavier than before.I grab out of my phone and dialed 911. I ran toward the explosion closer i saw a small damaged robot with wires sparking and popping out of its right arm and torso. I talked in some of the languages and pointed toward the fires. I point toward the fire "You want me to go toward the fire?" It just nodded and ran to the fires. As I chased after it,I saw heavy smoke and large flames.

The robot stopped and pointed toward a figure laying down to get dangerous closer to the flames, I ran inside and squinted due do to the flames. Once I got toward the figure,It was bleeding from it head and it arm. The figure also had to see a ripped uniform showing the skin on their arms and legs.I couldn't what it was. I pick it up and ran toward a far part of the forest. The little robot followed me. I Put the figure down to take a breath. I sat down by the figure under a tree. I paused when I realized what the figure was: An Alien. I stared at it I realized it was breathing. I was shocked. Holy Crap, I just saved an Alien from a fire. All I could focus on was the alien.

Then I heard police and ambulance sirens. I pick up the alien and ran to my house. Once I got to my house I kick my door open and headed to the guest bedroom. I laid the alien on the bed and bandaged up its forehead and arms. I look at it worried then the little robot jumps on the bed and looks at the alien then me. It spoke something and then got went to find something. I turned off the light and shut the guest room door. i noticed it point to an HMI cord from my tv. I grabbed the HMI cord and look at it."You want this to plug into you?" It nodded and plug the cord into the robot. It smiled and ran around in a circle. I grabbed my laptop and search for aliens and UFOs.The little robot sat by me and watch my research. It said something then look at me. I look back at it and then continue researching.

I closed the laptop and headed to get some leftover punch.I poured myself a glass and sat down back on the couch. As I was about to drink the punch the little robot stared at me. I look at the glass and offered it"You want this cup of punch?" It grab the cup and took a sip. It stuck its tongue out in disgust and gave back the cup to me.I look at the cup and then the little robot.I put the cup on the coffee table and continue researching. The little robot slowly fell asleep on the other side of the couch as I research and typed. Once I was done researching I grab an old childhood blanket and placed it on the little robot. I got ready for bed. As I brush my teeth I wonder how would the alien feel if I saw me,  a Human. Either be terrified of trying to attack me, plus if anyone saw a monster like an alien they would freak out.

I look at the guest bedroom door.I really did hope the alien was okay. I went into my bedroom and laid down on my bed.I stared at the ceiling with stars showing out of my lamp.I looked at my hand where the alien's blood was on as I hold my hand up. how the way the alien look useless and there to die if I didn't save it.I thought to my self: The big question is why was the alien here? What did it came here for?