Throwing the food out

[lol main character in this story is named Eliza thanks for the name my pookie (you know who you are]

I was about to eat my sandwich and turkey and realized they're old and moldy. So I of course threw them out. I mean, who the hell even eats moldy food? Well, my parents do (which is disgusting to me) but I guess it's their life and they do what they wanna do.

"hey, mom. Do you think there's anything else you could make for dinner?" Eliza said.

"No. Just because there's a little bit of mold doesn't mean you cant eat it. Suck it up, darling." 

"mom, you do realize if you eat mold-"

"Shut up, and get your food back in the house. A little mold isn't gonna kill you."

"fine."

Eliza goes outside and gets her food. But she notices a lot of other moldy food that has been thrown out recently. She ignores it though and goes back inside.

"Hey, mom. I'm going out with some friends."

"Whatever."

Eliza goes back outside. It's obvious she lied but her mom is clearly stupid. In this made up world I like to call "boldogo," there's a type of mold that makes your skin green and fuzzy. Eliza, however, didn't know that. If you even touch a singular piece of that mold, you turn green almost as soon as you touch it. It takes a few hours to get fuzzy though.

Eliza actually took a walk to find some more of that moldy food that's everywhere. She sees moldy cake after a few hours of walking. She decides to pick it up and touch it. She sees that there's not much and she can just pick it off so she does exactly that. Once she picks it off, she eats it.