Whats the worst that could happen?

I woke up the next morning thinking about what cherry had said. What did she mean by they are dangerous? could she just be jealous? I don't know.. I continued my morning doing my daily routine and made myself a macchiato. I was about to sit down and drink my coffee and finish reading my book when I get a call from a random number I pick up and hear a German accent "Hey angel" I already could tell who it was from.

"Um.. Hello?" I replied, I was confused on how he got my number.. was it true what cherry said? if he was a dangerous man he definitely could find my number anywhere.. my stomach started rumbling at the thought. "You dont remember me princess?" he asked.

     "Uh.. yea i do, i was just confused on how-" he quickly interrupted me. "Oh stassie gave me your number, what are you doing today before work?" he asked. I never had a boyfriend, only once when i was in 10th grade and that lasted 3 months because he left me for some other girl i know its stupid but i stopped being interested in boyfriends after that.. i wasnt interested in tom neither, sure he was hot but i wasn't interested.

    "Actually i was about to go over to stassie's and maybe grab some food. " I quickly made up that excuse, i really didnt want to hang with him. I didnt want to let myself get hurt again, not again. "Oh, ok thats okay i'll see you at the club then." He hung up right after that sentence. He was so cute but i had bigger things to worry about like college. I call stassie and decide to actually hang out with her, i put on a mini jean skirt, black strap shirt, and some platform sandals and put my hair down. I kiss my mom goodbye, and give her a hug "Ciao!"

Stassie Pov

   So bri decided to hang out today, i was shocked because she usually just stays home with her mom. We meet up a coffee shop, near the club so we can go after to get ready. "Sooo whats wrong?" I said to her while sitting down, "Nothing really.. but that tom guy called me today." she said looking down at her coffee.

  "Really? thats nice. Is he a potential boyfriend?" i asked giving her the biggest smile, i love her so much i want her to know how much i care about her. "Fuck no.. Well maybe. I dont know. I just met him, but he's really hot and tall. And that accent is sexy as fuck.. " she said, she hasnt had a boyfriend in a while so i was really excited for her and they look good together. "I think you should give it a try. You never knowww" i said teasing her.
    "you're right, i have to try. but i was thinking about what cherry said, i have a weird feeling." she looked straight in my eyes, i was a bit worried too.. but cherry is a bitch and always ruining my relationships. "I dont believe cherry, she ruins things for fun. You already know her. But if they are dangerous, who cares? whats the worst that could happen? we could use the fun" i said smirking at her. She smiled back at me and we both got up and left to the club. Maybe i was wrong, im not very lucky when it comes to love but i did like bill. At least a bit.

BRIANNAs POV

    Stassie was right.. What is the worst that could happen? Plus i bet they werent even dangerous, just fuckboys. I got ready as usual in the club and i didnt see cherry, i brushed it off im glad she took the day off, she needed it. I get on the stage and dance, i let the music flow through my veins. Whenever i got on the pole, i felt powerful. I felt like i could fly, i felt like a goddess moving so freely, letting the pole spin. Letting my hair flow, and feeling the strength of it all. I was actually powerful.

    Thats when i saw him and his friends, the other girls already went to talk to his friends. I kept on dancing until it was another girls turn. I was feeling so tired, but i decided to drink anyway. I saw tom and he came up to me and talked to me, he was so kind.

TOMs POV
   I saw her dancing again, i felt myself getting harder and harder the more i watched her. I wanted her all to myself, to kiss her skin, to treat her good, and torture her.

  She comes up to me and we talk. I hear stassie's loud ass tell bill about what her friend cherry said. I knew cherry, she was one of gustav's stupid thots. We all fucked her, scared her, and then left her stranded. She tried to trap gustav by claiming she was pregnant, but he took care of that. If i knew she was gonna be a problem i would've killed her right there. But i was a reasonable man, i hated killing people especially for no reason. Bri gives me a look, she looked like a nice girl that i COULD fall in love with. But i know i couldnt love her, i dont love anyone.

   "So have you ever been in a car race before?" i asked Bri while showing off my sports car keys. "Ew dont be a cornball showing off you're car keys, but no i havent actually. I want to sooo bad tho." She said giggling, she was honestly a feisty bitch and im not fucking with it but it doesnt matter what matters is the plan. "After your shift is over, meet me outside. Your friends are coming with bill, gustav, and georg so you shouldnt leave your friends alone." i said to her while taking a shot of tequila.

BRIANNAs POV

   He asked me to go car racing with him, he claimed he was the fastest driver of them all. I had no plans for tonight, and the club was boring me. I asked stassie, kim, and bella if they were going and they said they are.

  After the shift ended, still no cherry. We all got dressed, "i have a weird feeling.. i kind of dont wanna go" i said to stassie. Stassie was always a "you on live once" girl, and i loved her for that.. even if i hated whatever she made me do i always loved that i did it all for memories. "You'll be fine, we will all be there. Its gonna be so fun, just imagine the music, and the car racing.. the euphoric feeling... just imagine it!!! whats the worst that could happen? they are nice guys." She said to me, Kim and Bella both shook their head.

  I decided to go, i was a little less anxious after stassie's little ted talk.. they were nice guys. Nothing could happen. Everything's gonna be fine, what is the worst that could happen to us?