𝟎𝟎𝟗

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ੈ✩‧₊˚❛ I'M SO SORRY ❜

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ੈ✩‧₊˚
❛ I'M SO SORRY ❜

TIFFANY LOOKED DOWN Ethan said "Mindy was right."

Bailey patted him on the back Ethan said "It was easy to juke the roommate lottery I mean all I had to do was mean a conceited condescending alpha literally named Chad fuck it felt good to kill him!"

Tiffany looked at him with disgust and anger Ethan pointed the bloody knife at the mask he was whereing and said "This was your grandma Sam Nancy Fucking Loomis really runs in the fucking family doesn't it?"

"And speaking of family wait for it my names not Ethan Landry! Is it dad?" Ethan looked at his father

Tiffany asked "D-Dad?" Sam said "If it's you two then that just leaves...Mindy?" Tiffany looked at the aged mask with a scared look on her face

As the Other Killer pulled his mask to reveal a face that Made Tiffany's jaw drop

Quinn said "Hey Roomies!" as the ginger grinned at the girls "Didn't see that one coming did ya!"

Tara stuttered "Yeah b-because you died.."

Quinn said "Kinda didn't tho.."she looked at her dad and brother "it was a good way to get off the suspect list t Stab Gale Weathers Stab Mindy on the train and attack Tiffany.."

Tiffany Glared at Quinn Tara said "But we saw your dead body Y-your neck was slit.."

Bailey but his arms around his two children "I just made sure I was first on the scene so I could switch her body out for a fresh one little fake blood a prosthetic You'll be amazed at what a grieving father can get away with."

As the three killer walked towards the mannequins

Quinn said "I got Stu Machers mask." Quinn waved the mask around he was my favorite

Ethan placed Mrs Loomis's mask on her mannequin he mumbled "Nice..."

Bailey said "That's one Bailey pointed at Stu that's two.." he pointed at Mrs Loomis "This leaves your fathers." Bailey pulled out Billy Loomis's mask out of his pocket it was aged

Bailey said "This is what we've been counting down to Sam I'm gonna need you to put in on.."

Sam looked at the mask and took a deep breath

Tiffany said "You guys are fucking crazy killing innocent people for revenge!" Bailey said "We're the sane ones!"

Sam said "Fuck you!" as she knocked the mask from baileys hand Ethan slashed her arm

Tara spat "you stay the fuck away from her!" Sam asked W-what is this....you think this is a family?"

Quinn jumped towards Tara Sam and Tiffany as she pointed her knife at them "Yea bitch you should know better than anyone."