The Arrival

It started a week ago, the incidents. James Potter had vomited violently all over his bed and the room before dropping unconscious in the hall of the boys' dorms, complaining weakly of a headache. When taken to the hospital wing, it was revealed he had a high dose of a love potion in his system. However, they didn't know he had these flashes appearing in his eyes. It was of an older version of him and a young baby girl with dark hair and vibrant green eyes he's only seen on his ancestors. He saw himself die and how broken his daughter became. It haunted him. The Marauders knew something changed in James. Prongs wasn't cheerful anymore. No pranks happened in Hogwarts. Absolutely none.

Then it happened to Sirius Black. He woke up screaming his lungs out, making the entire boys dormitory wake up. James immediately hugged the grim shifter close, mumbling under his breath in French until Sirius calmed down. The unusual paleness in his face resulted in him being escorted to the hospital wing too. Magic suppressants had been found on him. That information had been spread to the Slytherins and Regulus was worried for his brother. He worried (although he wouldn't admit it) when word got out about James, but now something was wrong with his brother. Narcissa had told both of her sisters and Andromeda had gotten herself checked and sent it to her sisters. Bellatrix was pissed off when she found out the condition of Sirius and finding her sister's results.

In the Great Hall, James and Sirius kept quiet. Remus and Peter were worried. James just kept his head down and just looked as if he was constantly thinking about something. People put it off as James thinking of Lordship duties as his parents has recently passed and his aunt and uncle already passed away a while ago so James having to take his responsibilities at a young age as there no proxy he oculd name. Sirius had put on warming charms on everything and had covered up more and they couldn't tell why. He had also taken to glaring at Peter, but James seemed to be stopping him from doing something.

Suddenly, ministry officials entered, following newly announced head of the DMLE, Amelia Bones. Andromeda came in with her daughter and husband with the Lestrange brothers and Bellatrix, but Andromeda and Bellatrix seemed to be looking back and in came a stumbling Orion Black which the Lestranges' immediately caught. Regulus was now looking between his father and his brother and wondered what happened with the two.

Someone cleared their throat and a teenager, a young girl, and a pale man dressed in black were in the front. The girl with dark hair and green eyes had immediately found James Potter and as soon as the seventeen year old spotted the child he got up, ignoring the warning calls for him to come back and the little girl squirmed from her hold in the pale man's arms and ran down right into James' arms as he went back to the table, holding the little girl protectively.

"Who are you?" Alastor Moody spat, moving his wand between the two at beginning, but as soon as he moved it to the little girl, Sirius and James immediately had their wands out and pointed to him and so did the curly haired teenager at the top and the pale man had a vicious glare.

"These two are from the future," the pale man said. Arguments rang from around the room, cries of outrage, cries of "cool"s and cries of "whaaaaat"s.

"They are, and you're going to see how screwed up your light side's ruler is and how much he fucked up my Mistress' life," the pale man said. James looked up with wide eyes and looked down at the little girl who smiled innocently at him before cuddling up to him again.

"Ooo, someone's kinky," someone comments.

"As in I do whatever they say because they have that power over me. If she wants me to kill you, you're dead. Got it?" the pale man said to the student.

"Wh-who are you?" the same student asked.

"Heard of the story of the Peverell brothers?" most of the students nod, "I made the cloak, stone, and wand," he said.

"You're Death?!" rang around the room, the muggleborns being left confused.

"Yes, yes I am," Death said and turned to the teenager next to him, "This is Thomas Riddle-Slytherin Jr. named after his father."

"Fucking knew it," Orion Black muttered under his breath.

"And my little Mistress that just ran away is Morgana Potter," Death added.

"But I saw Daddy," the girl whined from her spot.

"WHAT?!" Lily screeched.

Morgana jumped, "Ugh, you," she groaned and turned away and hid.

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"You're excused," Morgana said, not facing her.

"Anyway! Let's get started," Death clapped his hands and a screen appeared. "Just so you know, because of decisions people are forced to make in the future, you will not be able to arrest anyone other than Dinglydick up there, and you cannot use magic," Death added, and fake smiled when he heard a few snorts from that name.

'Hurt my Mistress or her father, you are dead as a fucking doornail—that's a muggle tool if you needed that information,' Dumbledore heard the man speak in his head.

"Does this have to do with what happened to you two?" Remus asked Sirius quietly, noticing the older Black brother recognized the child. Sirius nods and then drags his brother and father to sit with them and Morgana.

*Check out the original story for faceclaims and to read ahead of what they are going to react to if you haven't already.