Chapter Three

(If you've read the original story, yes I took out that little bitty part at the beginning of the original chapter)

Death stood up, "This will reveal things about the Houses of Potter and Black. This information will not be allowed outside of this school," he said. Some people smirked not believing him, but Tom and James knew differently. Tom had been introduced to the Peverell grimoires as he was also from the Line (just not the same as James and Morgana) and he knew Death was serious. There was silent spell Peverells could cast to keep their secrets. James had given the Blacks a reassuring look, gave Sirius a look that spoke 'everything will be okay' knowing his results were going to shown.

James had gone to Gringotts, Sirius following behind him, the Black and Potter account managers in front of them and got inheritance tests, even one for Morgana like Death had suggested. Sirius and James had copies made of their tests, ones that made them a little sadistic but a little angry. James' read:

James Charlus Potter

DOB: March 27. 1960

Core: Dark Grey

Parents: Charlus Potter (deceased) & Dorea Black (deceased)

Siblings: None

Children: Morgana Polaris Potter

Soulmate: ?????

There were gasps at the results. "Are they seriously gasping because I have some hold in the House of Black?" James asked Tom. The teenager rolled his eyes at the people and nodded at him.

Now there was a name for his soulmate, but he wasn't going to exactly look into that at the moment and tried not to show his shock as to who it was, especially with who he was sitting with. However, that did not stop Morgana from giggling from her spot in James' arms, a baby once again.

James briefly looked at Regulus. The younger Black didn't notice, but the older two male Blacks did and their eyes widened when they saw the look. It would make sense. Sirius is with him on the screen and his brother is listed as James' soulmate.

Lordships: Potter, Peverell, Gryffindor

Ancestors: Ignotus Peverell (paternal ancestor)

More gasps. "Oh Merlin, WE ALREADY WENT OVER THIS!" Sirius snapped.

Additional Information:

Blessed by Loki through lineage

Blessed by Death through lineage

Stag Animagus

James made a motion to say he was impressed, giving the impression he wasn't already an animagus. Tom internally smirked. Once he really got to know Sirius Black and James Potter, he found out they really were the snakes in the lion's den, even if one of the "snakes" could rule the lion's den with his Lordships.

Illusionist

Death Seer

Partial Parselmouth

Gasps sound making James aggressively roll his eyes. "KNOCK IT OFF!" he yelled now, not before covering his daughter's ears.

"What's a partial parselmouth?" Regulus asked.