.1

(Dorms are Inforced btw i forgot when they got them)

The beeping of a alarm clock wakes me up, i groan and turn it off looking at my phone, 5:00 am, Saturday, December, 6th. No new notifications. I stand up and crack my back, walking to my bathroom and clicking open the door. Walking in a grab my tooth brush and run it under the water, adding alittle toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. After a minute I spit it out and use mouth wash, spitting that out also and turning on the water, letting it run then turning it off.

I look at myself in the mirror and groan then brush my hair alittle. Putting on some eyeliner and going out of the bathroom and grabbing my uniform off the desk and quickly throwing it on, leaving my tie on my desk, "ugly ass fucking tie" I mumble to myself and put my platform boots on.

I open my door and walk out, shutting and locking it. "People, 2 of them, downstairs" I quickly analyze and mumble to myself. Walking to the stairs and seeing Mina and bakugou eating cereal, I can hear Mina's gossiping from here. Mina waves me over so I hesitantly walk over and sit at there table. "Goodmorning!" He chirps and smiles at me putting her spoon in the empty dish. "Morning.." I slightly smile back and look at bakugou, "Goodmorning to you also" he looks up at me, "morning." He blankly says. I listen to Mina for a few seconds before shushing her. "6 people just woke up." I groan. Bakugou and Mina just nod and put there bowls away.

"Come on" she smiles and I sit up and follow them out the door. They know I hate so many people in my face so early in the morning. So we go to class early.

___________________________
Lunch time yall 😄✊

I sit down at a table with Mina in the back corner while Kirishima sits next to her, while they chat I feel a tray slightly bump my hand and Bakugou sets his tray down, "you good?" He asks and hands me his apple. "Yeah" I smile and takes the Apple, he just nods and takes a bite of his curry. "I was told aizawas making us duel next class period." I mumble, "good, you need to work on your skills." He smirks and continues, "if you ever even want to get close to my level you need to get stronger" he poked my shoulder and I roll my eyes and let him boast about how good he is and how he's gonna be number one and beat deku to a pulp. I just nodded and set the Apple he gave me on Mina's tray.

☹️ nothing really happened in this story, btw if you didn't notice you have a Ed but at the begining you think it's nothing 🤷‍♀️