Day with Buckley and Bobby

Kacey's POV

I walked up the stairs to the kitchen, seeing Captain Nash making breakfast with Buck. Eddie walks up behind me, hugging my waist.

"Please tell me we won't be poisoned." Chimney said as he made it up the stairs.

"Hey! that's rude." Buck says, still focusing on what Bobby is doing.

Hen walks up, smiling to me as she watches from the distance of the living room. I smiled back to her and continued to watch my brother learn. I didn't notice that Eddie let go and walked over to the table and sat down. I turned and looked off the balcony as the new probie tripped over his own two feet, looking up towards me. I giggled and walked over to Eddie, taping him on the shoulder. Eddie pulled his seat back as I sat down in his lap, resting my head on the table. Buck made the table and set out all the food. Bobby sat down at the head of the table as everyone else took their seats. I took my seat between Eddie and Buck, and then we all prayed and started eating. As we finished eating, we all started work as we cleaned around the firehouse. Buck and I started washing the engine.

"Yo Buck, what are you doing after work?" I asked.

"Um, nothing that I know of. Why?" He asked.

"Well, Jack has been wanting to come to the firehouse and hang out with everyone on a work day. I'm kinda scared to talk to Bobby about it, so can you ask for me, please??" I begged my little brother.

"Ugh, fine, yes, I will talk to him. Only because Jack is my favorite." He says in a whisper.

Eddie heard what he had said as he walked around the fire engine. I watched as my boyfriend walked up behind my little brother and gasped in disapproval. I giggled
watching my brother jump and turn around and put his fists up in self-defense.

"Okay, pretty boy, calm down there for a second." Eddie said as he lowered Buck's fists.

Buck sighed in relief and took a breath as Eddie let go of his hands. I watched my brother confused and shook it off as the bell rang, and we had a job to do. All the jobs that we happen to get today were all small jobs. Buck and Bobby were making small talk. Bobby was like a father to Buck. He had been there for me, but not like he was with Buck. I totally understood when Buck was in a bad mood. He went to Bobby with his problems like I had done with Judd in the U.S. Army and in Texas. It's the difference between Buck and I. We learned how to control our anger and darkness in a different way. I knew Buck was going to therapy cause Bobby wanted him to, but he just had sex with his therapist that was recommended to him. Now, he has a better therapist who actually helps him with everything. Bobby now helps Buck with his cooking and is teaching him all new sorts of things. Grace Judd's wife helped me and showed me how to cook. Judd helped me learn how to hunt and get a job. When I enlisted, I learned a lot from Michelle about being a medic so I could help others. The Army had put with Eddie to train and learn.

Later on that evening, Jack was in his room while Buck and I were in the living room drinking a couple of beers.

"How's therapy?" I asked.

"It's good, really helpful on the situations of mom and dad you know." He said, taking a sip of his beer.

"That's great. Have you heard from Maddie recently? I know her and Chimney are gonna have a baby. Has she talked to mom and dad yet?" I asked.

"No, I have no idea if she's talked to them." He said.

I nodded, drinking the beer that I had in my hand. Jack came into the living room and saw us.

"Hi, Uncle Buck." He said.

"Hey buddy." Buck said, picking up Jack.

"What are you and mom doing?" He asked.

"Just talking, you know twin stuff." Buck said.

I giggled at Buck when he said that. "Twin stuff? Do I have a twin?" Jack asked.

"No, sadly bug." I said.

"That's mean." Jack said, being sad.

"Maybe one day Uncle Buck will have twins, and they will be your cousins." I said.

Buck looked at me and chuckled. "Yeah, I don't know about that." Buck said.

"Maybe your momma here will get pregnant again with Eddie and have a pair of twins, and they will be your siblings." Buck said, looking at me.

"Uhhh, I don't know. Eddie and I haven't got that far yet." I said, pushing him away.

Buck laughed as he tickled Jack and myself, turning us into two giggle monsters. Jack giggled and kicks and tries to get away. I hear the doorbell ring and get up by pushing Buck away. I opened the door and smiled, seeing Eddie and Chris. Chris ran past me, helping Jack tickle Buck. I turned and smiled, watching the boys tackle Buck. Eddie held me from behind by the waist as he moved both of us forward, shutting the door behind us with his foot. I smiled and turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. Eddie held me at the waist as he looked at me and smiled sweetly. I pushed us into the kitchen as Buck handled the boys. I jumped on the counter as he stood in between my legs as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held my face in his hands as he caressed my face with his thumbs. I licked my bottom lip and bit down nervously. Eddie pulled me forward, so his bulge was touching my core. I closed my eyes and held my breath for a second, letting my mind clear. Eddie leaned in, kissing my lips as I kissed back passionately. As Eddie deepened the kiss, we both heard a slight cough.

"ah-um, sorry to interrupt, but um, I put Jack and Chris to bed." Buck said, clearing his throat.

"Thanks, Buck." Eddie said, waving goodbye while looking at me.

"Thank you, Evan. Sorry you had to be a witness!" I shout as he rushes out the door.

I feel Eddie quiet me by kissing my lips and bit my bottom lip to insert his tongue in my mouth as I try to fight for dominance. I feel him pin my wrists to my sides as he picks me up, taking us to my room. I feel my back land on the bed as Eddie walks closer, crawling on the bed hovering over me. I watch as he leans down to kiss my neck. I feel him kiss around and lick trying to find my sweet spot. I gasp as he finds it, and he starts to suck and bite the spot to create a light bruise. I moan in pleasure as Eddie licks the spot kissing again. I feel my hips thrust forward, trying to cause friction to feel him grow. He pulls away with a pop as he admires his work, I feel his eyes fall to me as my face turns bright red. I try to hide as I turn my face away from him. He pulls my chin towards him as he makes sure I look at him. He slowly leans in, kissing me softly as he pulls away.

"You are so beautiful, my love." He said, laying next to me as I cuddled into his chest.