Sleep tight

TRIGGERS:
Drug use

Yin-Yang was bored in Hotel OJ, they were resting their head on the table near the kitchen.

As they were resting they suddenly got a notification from their phone next to them which shook them, they lifted their phone to see a notification from Test Tube. They then opened the notification to read her message.

She wants them to meet her at the soda machine, it wasn't a long walk, plus they had nothing else to do so why not? Without question they responded quickly to her, and got up from the chair to go leave.

Yin-Yang then went outside, it felt like forever since they've been out here, they started walking to the soda machine. Surprising nobody noticed they left the Hotel, but honestly who would care?

As they continued to walk down they saw a familiar green figure standing next to the soda machine, Test Tube!

"Hello Yin-Yang, Glad you made it!" She greeted them with a smile on her face, Yin-Yang looked around "So, What did you need us for?" Yin asked "Oh right, Follow me!" Test Tube said she then pressed the buttons on the soda machine before a hatch opened on the side of the machine

Test Tube then grabbed Yin-Yangs wrist as they were sent into the hatch, after a few seconds they fell onto the ground of Test Tubes laboratory. Nothing has really change expect how messy the place was, papers were scattered everywhere.

"Here have a drink while you wait!" Test Tube said as she tossed Yin-Yang a can of Dr. Fizz, nothing off about the drink just a normal can of Dr. Fizz. Yang immediately chugged the drink. Yin then fake coughed directed towards Yang before he said "Oh yeah, Thanks."

Test Tube smiled at them before she turned and left the room, leaving Yin-Yang alone. They peered around the place as they started walking towards and counter and sitting down.

-Time Skip-

It's been at least 30 minutes, Test Tube should be back already. Plus it should be dark already Paper or OJ should be calling everybody in for dinner.

Yin-Yang was laying down on the counter bored staring at the ceiling fan going around in circles, They felt extremely tired like they were about to fall asleep. They finally had enough and got up to get Test Tube.

Suddenly their body felt heavy as if it was being pulled to the ground, they tried walking before falling onto the ground. "Test tube?" They called out in a tired voice hoping for a response. Test Tube then appeared back into the room, "Seems it's finally working! took long enough.." Test Tube said.

Yin-Yang were extremely confused, "What's going on?" Yang asked, "Ah well, your going to sleep!" Test Tube answered. "Huh? What's that supposed to mean? What's happening?" Yin panicked, "To put this in short, I drugged your drink you'll pass out soon then we'll be able to start!" Test Tube explained happily, "What?" Yin said confused barely able to mutter out a word.

He then realized Yang had already passed out before his eyelids started feeling heavy and closed as he fell on the ground.

"Good Night Yin-Yang!"