Lost Jason x Percy

"Percy, do you even know where we are?"
"Jason, shut up. I got this."
He smirked, "Are you sure about that?"
"Positive."
"Alrighty then. Lead the way."
"I will." Percy huffed and started walking in an unknown direction. "We just have to follow this thing."
"What thing?"
"The thing. Just trust me. He whipped around to find Jason biting on his lower lip.
Oh gods. Percy thought. Stop being so damn sexy.
"Percy." Jason intergected, snapping him out of his trance. "How about you just admit that your lost, and I can fly us up, and take us back to camp."
"I'm not lost. A son of Posiden never gets lost."
"Sure thing. So, lead on, son of Posiden."
Percy plowed forward, ignoring the way that he occasionally heard Jason snicker behind him.
I'm a man. Percy smiled. A strong, independent man. I don't need Jason breathing down my neck, telling me I'm wrong. I could use him in other places, but not.. Gah! What I'm I thinking. Jackson. You live for the ladies. Not the strong, muscular, perfect hunk of man named Jason Grace. No! He's basically my cousin.
"You're thinking pretty intensely Percy. Wanna talk about it?"
"It - it's nothing. Nothing at all."
"Suuuuuuuuure. Just tell me when you want to talk."
I'll never talk to you, you seductive, brilliant man. Nope. Never gonna happen. Becuase I'm straight... maybe. HOW DO I KNOW IF I'M STRAIGHT?!?!?!!?! What if I just...
"Jason." Percy stoped and turned around. "Come here."
He hesitantly moved closer to the man, unsure of his intentions. Without warning, Percy swiftly pressed his lips to Jason's. Jason froze there for a second, in utter shock. But when Percy's tongue silently begged for enterance, he opened his mouth, enjoying the sensation Percy was causing.
He pulled back with a final kiss and muttered, "I'm gay."
Jason smiled. "I am to!" He threw himself at Percy, passionately kissing him repeatedly. Maybe being lost wasn't to bad.