NO ABERCROMBIES FOR ME

"Jess! Jess! Come on its time to celebrate your contract. You know, you really are one lucky twat. I couldn't even land a client for my first ten years at T & co, but you did it in six months! Girl you have gat something going on in that small head of yours to have pulled this off", Carrie, jessicas' best friend said.

"I'm not really in the mood for any of that club music, ugh, retro rave drives me crazy, you know". "That's a bloody lie, and you know it. Since when has Jessica Davis ever turned down a party? Hunh? There are only two reasons why that would happen and its either you just broke up, or.... OMG darling, mum called again?"

"Yes she did", Jessi replied. "And its much worse this time. She even thinks I'm a lesbian, not that I have a problem with that, but everyone is waiting for the day I'm coming home with "Mr. Right". I don't really get it. Ive been on different dating sites, gone to a lot, and I mean a lot of "single of guy clubs", what else haven't I done? Maybe I should reserve a section in Hampton daily and advertise myself. "Hey everybody, its Jessica Davis again! I'm in dire need of a husband. If you are for sale and older than me, I would like to see you". Jessi broke down in tears, not knowing what to do.

"Come on baby don't listen to any of that trash. You'll know when you meet your hot match, and you guys would burn the Hamptons down to the ground. Laughing a little,jess said, "easy for you to say, you have Jim, who is a loving father and an excellent husband and you met him when you were 19!! At nineteen, I was still wondering if i was a boy or a girl" they both burst out laughing and Carrie said, "if it makes you feel any better, tom knew you were a girl".

"eww, tom was a drooler,and I didn't care if he knew or not". "Ok then, lets go to that party and get drunk!! You never can tell if you'll meet any hot abercrombie model" .

"You can't get drunk Carr, you are a mother of two boys who you should be calling right about now to find out how they are".

*

*

*

At the club.....

"I told you I didn't want to com here" jessi was shouting over the loud noise David guetta was playing. "The rave is too much for me. I cant even hear myself speak". "I know right?" Carrie replied. "Its supposed to stop you from thinking". "How's music gonna do that?" Jess asked.

"Well the music's gonna be so loud, you won't hear yourself think...that should do it". Jessica was not feeling the party, but she didn't want to put a dapper on carries' mood so she decided to play along.

Few hours after they got to the club, jess began to get the hang of the party, and she had to say, there were a lot of hotties in the club, but none of them looked like keepers..ugh! This was so stressful. How was she supposed to get a husband? Even Ella,  her little sister was planning her wedding and, it was going to be embarrassing showing up for her little sister's wedding without a date or a boyfriend.

And she wasn't going to be cliché and order a fake boyfriend.

"Hey sexy", someone said from behind. Jessica came down to planet earth and looked up at the person who just spoke to her. 

"Son of a bitch,  tom, Tom fields?". If some one told jess that tom fields, a.k.a tommy drooler,  would look as hot as  this, she probably would have eaten her tongue . But seeing him right now, her tongue was so tied up in her mouth, she couldn't find a spot to bite. "Yes, it's the very one, and I must say, you look prettier in person, the camera does add some pounds, like they say".

"Wow, tom" jessi stood from her stool and embraced him. Dammit,  he was so broad it was as though she was hugging the whole of texas. He really had changed and he bounced a friggin' 10 on her spark-o-meter. "How have you been?" Jess started to make conversation. 

"Yeah, yeah, you know the job requires a lot of travelling and I'm just back from Africa". She noticed he got a tan, and he looked so hot.  This was so not the tom that had a whole high school crush on her.

Carrie chose that moment to show up. "Hey jess, wanna introduce to this nice young man over here ?"  She asked ,smiling. "Oh sure, Carrie meet tom fields, tom I'm sure you remember carrie? But now she's davenport". "Chuck it jess, you're funny, how can this hunk of a guy", she said turning to tom, "be tom--" with her mouth ajar, it really hit her that that was the long lost tom fields, who was a nerdy dude.

"I think I've taken in a lot of cosmos, or is this tom? No offence, tom". "None taken, good to see you Carrie,  it's been a while, and from  what I heard,  you got married, good, it suits you".

They all had a nice reunion, and all that was going on in jess' mind was just two things; is he married?  And if not, we're all Americans, and we love our clichés.  She had just landed her date to ellas'  wedding.

Hey. So I'm done with chapter one. Hope you all like it please vote it and ...enjoy!!!♥♥♥