I know

Emma's POV
-Thursday-
Natalie and I were getting ready to go for a run. I contemplated wearing a scarf to hide the wound, covering it with makeup or just getting a bandage.

"A scarf will look stupid on you since we're going running and it's warm out, you shouldn't put makeup on an open wound so I'd go with a bandaid." I cleaned the wound with saline and put a bandaid over it. We left the dorm and went out to the track. "Hey, we have some extra mats, do you wanna join us in yoga?" Mindy asked as she skipped towards us. "Sure," Natalie responded then they both looked at me, awaiting my answer. "Maybe later." I began to stretch as they went to go join the yoga circle.

Third person POV
"Hey beautiful," Isaac snuck up behind Emma causing her to flinch away from him. "Are you okay?" He questioned as he carefully looked over her, she wasn't this jumpy when they first met.

"Yeah, I'm fine, you just scared me." Isaac analyzed her body language. Her erratic behavior told him everything he needed to know, something wa wrong. "If something's wrong you know you can tell me, right?"

"I know but nothing's wrong. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so I'm a little jumpy but I'll be okay."

"What happened to your neck?"

"Tried to feed a homeless cat and it scratched me." Although Emma's face stayed the same as she spoke Isaac heard her heart rate shoot up.

"You have no idea what I would do to protect you so if you ever need me just call me, I promise I'll be there." Emma looked confused for a second then she remembered what she and Natalie had talked about. They still weren't exactly sure but a lot of things were starting to make sense. "Catch me if you can," Isaac kissed her forehead and started jogging, Emma quickly followed after him.

Isaac's POV
Emma stayed behind me but as time passed she started to speed up, she ran like she was running from something. She kept looking back as if something was chasing her. I stopped and focused my hearing, her heartbeat was rising by the second. I started running in the opposite direction I'd been going in earlier. When I caught up to her I grabbed her and carried her off the track.

"Look at me, breathe, in...out...in...out. Something's got you scared, please tell me what's going on."

"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone else."

"I won't. "

Emma and I went back to her dorm and she told me what was really going on. "I was attacked by a vampire last night and he bit me, that's why I have this bandage on my neck." She pulled me into the bathroom and took the bandaid off but there was nothing there. "I swear he bit me, I felt it! I was bleeding, Natalie saw it. "

"Calm down I believe you, I think I know someone who might be able to help you." She must've healed...I thought she was human.

"Who?"

"He's a doctor, I can take you tonight-"

"No, I wanna go now." I nodded and told her to meet me at the front entrance.

I asked Boyd if I could borrow his car then I called Scott and told him to meet me at the clinic.

Emma's POV
[At Deaton's]
"So you have no idea what this guy looks like?" The man Isaac brought me to see asked. "No, it was pretty dark. The only thing I saw were his eyes, they were dark brown or black."

"And you said you stabbed him?" Scott quizzed.

"Yeah but it didn't do much..."

"Do you have the item you stabbed him with?"

"No, he took it with him."

"Alright, well there's a reason you healed so we'll need to do a blood test. I'll be right back."