Chapter Twelve: Demon Attack (Theresa Pov)

The demon paces back and forth as it's stares at me like a lion stalking it's prey, I kept shooting it with the salt gun and throwing salt at it. But the demon kept coming back and becoming more angrier, I called Dean's phone like ten times and he hasn't been answering. I tried the other boys and got the same thing, but when I called Dean again, he answered.

"Hey Tess we were on our way home, what's wrong? You left us a bunch of miss calls"

"Yeah because there's a freaking demon in Bobby's house and I'm scared Dean!"

"Are you okay? Are you safe?"

"I'm in the panic room Bobby told me about with a salt gun that was under the couch"

"Okay, hang in there baby, we will be there in a few minutes"

"Please hurry"

I ended the call and put the phone back in my pocket, it was freezing and I was only wearing Dean's shirt. The demon was still out there lurking in the shadows and hoping that I'd come out.

"I know you're out there! My boyfriends and Bobby are on their way to kill you!"

Suddenly there was a chilling laughter coming from the corner as the demon appears and approaches, I backed up with my salt gun aimed at him.

"They'll be dead before they even take a step inside"

I began to worry, maybe this demon was telling the truth. Bobby always said to never trust a demon's word as they try to provoke you and make you attack them, I heard the sound of Dean's car pulling up and the demon smirks while walking away.

"Don't hurt them!"

"Oh but that's exactly what I'm going to do sweetheart"

He smirks one last time and heads up the stairs, I could hear a bunch of gunshots and yelling. I flinched as a body came rolling down the stairs and gasped, Dean runs down and stands over the body. I smiled and watched him drag the demon into a circle under the stairs, Sam and Bobby joins us.

"Hey guys!"

"Tess!"

"Tessa!"

I leave the panic room and jump into their arms, I inhaled their scents as I soak up their warmth. Dean puts me under his arm and turns to face the demon, Sam stands on my other side with a book in his hand and Bobby holds a bottle of see through liquid.

"He can't get out of that right?"

"Nope it's a demon trap"

I nodded and glanced at the demon, Dean guides me into Sam's side before punching the demon's face. I held his jacket and look away, Sam puts an arm around me as he starts to read out loud in a different language. Dean kept up the punches and suddenly black smoke comes pouring out his mouth before it dissipates, Dean puts two fingers on the man's neck and shook his head. The man was dead and Bobby just threw his body away, Dean and Sam took me upstairs to the lounge. I stared down at my fingers trying to process what just had happened and the boys stared at me unsure what to say.

"Well.. I guess this would be a good time to give you this"

The boys held up a necklace with some weird pendants attached to it, I turned my back to Sam and hold my hair up as he clips the necklace on. I look down at the necklace and smiled.

"Thanks"

"It's an anti possession and a protection pendant"

"Oh that's great.."

"I know it's not pretty but your safety is our priority"

I shook my head and hugged both boys, I didn't care that it wasn't pretty. I just cared that they thought of me and I had just realised something.

"Life is too short, we should live life on the wild side"

"I agree"

I smiled at Dean and Sam wasn't convinced.

"Aw come on Sam!"

"Fine, let's go wild"

"That's the spirit, Sam!"