Concert

Y/N pov:
I felt his hand giving the flyers, it was so soft and smooth. They were so pretty, tall , handsome. They could easily become models.

"Wait, there are four of them?" Bill Kaulitz, Tom Kaulitz, Georg Listing, Gustav Chafer.
Such pretty names.

Bill had such an innocent smile, I fell in love with it. Tom had a smirk on his face in every picture, he also wore a cap and a headband. Georg had long brown hair. He was so handsome. Gustav had blond hair, beautiful brown eyes, anyone could get lost in them...

"What's written on that piece of paper?" My father shouted.
"Show me! Y/N come here!"

I walked up to him I showed him what was written on that piece of paper.

"What the hell is this!" "You're not thinking on going in that concert, are you?"

"No father, I'm not." 

"When's the concert?"

"It says June 9th 2005"

"You're not leaving on that day" My mother said.

"Of course..." I said sad.

1 hour passed, I wanted to make a plan on how I was gonna go, I didint have money to buy tickets, I completely lied to my parents about the day that the concert was happening but then. That's when it hit me, my bestfriend since 1st grade is listening to bands. She might know them.

I called her.

"Heyyyyyy how are you?" She said picking up the call.

"I'm good! How about you?" I said with a smile on my face.

"I'm good, is anything wrong?" She said confused.

"Just come outside my house" I said excited but also desperate to find out if she knows them.

Me and Adeline live in the same city, she's infront of me. That's why we hangout everyday.

"Sure!" She said before closing the call.

5 minutes passed and she came.

Y/N I'm outside!. She called me.

Coming! I answered her.

I quickly got my bag, put the flyer inside and my phone.

I ran outside. My parents don't  ask me where i go because they already know that I'm going to hangout with Adeline, but this time they did. They sounded supcisious of something.

"Where are you going?" My father asked.

"With Adeline."

"Show us"They both said.

I opened the door and made sure they saw her.

"See?"

"Mhm.. fine. Your good to go" they said annoyed while adding "make sure to be home by 9:00" to finish there sentence.

I left running of joy while locking the door.

I quickly explained everything about the concert to adel. Thats her nickname.

"Wait, you don't know Tokio Hotel?"

"Who's tokio hotel?"

"It's a band, dumpass, anyways I'm going to the concert, wanna come? I accidentally bought an extra ticket." She said.

"Sure! But if my parents find out they're gonna kill me. Literally."

"Oh, umm okay they don't need to."

The day had come. Ade told me that Bill was singing monsoon, Tom played the electric guitar, Georg the guitar and Gustav the drums.

The concert started. We were in the first row and we brought backstage passes.
I could hear everybody sing something like... running through the monsoon beyond the world. That's when they spotted me. I could always see them looking at me and most of the times we locked eye contact. When the song ended, they asked me if I wanted to go on stage. I obviously said yes.

I could see Tom looking at me up and down like he was up to something. I didint let it bother me tho. Right after that he whispered something to my ear. The crowd was screaming of that. "That phone number was mine. Make sure to call me"

I saw a camera recording us. Oh no oh no I'm busted. My parents are gonna kill me!
"Fuck!" I said but not too loud. Only Tom could hear me. "I don't have a problem with that" he whispered. I ignored that but I whispered him back " my parents are gonna kill me. They probably found out I was here.!"
That's when he dragged my backstage.

He asked me if I was good in any instrument. I told him that I sing well, but I asked him why too.

He put his hand around me

"Well, we don't do this often but I wanna offer you another spot to sing bill" he then smirked

"I-I I'm sorry I can't my parents will beat me up till death. "

"Your parents beat you?"

"Shit I wasn't supposed to say that!"

I began to run but he held my hand and calmed me down in the couch

"You can live with us if you want!" He offered again.

I nodded, without saying anything. Tom told me to stay here because he was gonna get the other members.

We talked all together. They all agreed on me living with them.