CHAPTER 1: LOST CONNECTIONS

I was laying on the ground, my phone was broken, my side was cut open, and none of my brothers had come to help. Do they not care about me? Did I not matter at all? As blood dripped on the cold ground, a figure approached me. "Hello, do you need help?" they asked as I blinked a couple times. "Yes.." I said softly before my vision went blurry as I felt myself drift into unconsciousness. I slowly sank into the depths of darkness in my mind. 'Do they hate me? Am I just a burden to them?' I thought as I then started to float back on top of the darkness. 

My head hurt as I opened my eyes. "W-What's going on?" I asked as my vision soon focused on the room. "Mikealango, there's something that you must know.. Your brothers did receive the calls and texts you sent for help. They just.. Didn't care." The person said to me. "How do you know this?!" I asked as I narrowed my eyes. "I found your phone and fixed it." they replied as I looked at the floor. "T-they.. Really hate me.. Don't they?" I said to them as I looked at the floor as tears streamed down my face. 

Wet tears hit the ground as I felt unworthy to feel all of my brothers love anymore. "I know how you feel, and I can help you get rid of it." the person said to me. "What's your name?" I asked them as a small smile appeared on their face. "My name is FARO"

END OF CHAPTER 1: LOST CONNECTIONS