Part 2

Here's the next part.. Plz ignore the typos, errors or mistakes..

.
.
.
.

"Laksh "

"Ragini"

They both were looking at each other shocked..

Ragini - Wh....What are you doing here..??

He doesn't say anything.. The shock of seeing that one person who has continuously tormented him when she was in his life and tormenting him even more after going from his life. The shock was too much..

Ragini's gaze goes to the house behind him, her eyes slightly widened with realization..

Ragini - Don't tell me that you are the new neighbour people were expecting..

Still no response..
Ragini - So you will stay here from now..??

Again.. No reply..

Ragini scrunches up her eyebrows towards him..

Ragini - Are you by any chance stalking me..??

Laksh - What ??

Laksh couldn't help but come out of whatever trance he was by the sudden absurd question..

Ragini (shrugging) - I live here , you come here and get a house in this building, on the same floor, precisely the one that is at opposite end of the my flat.. No matter how much dramatic our lives have been but this is too much of a TV serial plot to be a coincidence..

Well.. He can't negate that.. When she says it like that.. Indeed too much of a weird coincidence..

Ragini - So.. Are you..??

Laksh - What..

Ragini - Stalking me..??

Laksh - What nonsense.. Why would I do that..??

Ragini - Finally.... I had started to think that you can't say anything else other than "what" ..

Laksh - What..??

Ragini (rolling her eyes..) - here we go again..

Laksh - What are yo.. (He stops and changes his sentence) you are just spouting nonsense... Alright..

Ragini (chuckling) - Chill man.. No need to shout.. My ears are all fine and if you remember, sensitive as well.. You k ow na how much I hated shouting..It hurts my ears..have you forgotten about malkin's habits..??

She ask him with a wide smirk..

Laksh looks at her as if he will burn him with his eyes only..

Ragini - And yeah relax, I know stalking me is something that you would not do..not even in your dreams. If possible you will turn and run away to the far end of the earth at the mere sight of me.. I know very well.. So chill.. Your dignity and reputation is all intact..

Laksh gives a look at her and turns his face shaking his head..

Ragini - So when are you doing it..??

Laksh - What..??

Ragini raise her brows at him.. He clears his throat realizing what he said.... Again..

Ragini - turning around.. Running.. Going to the far end.. Leaving.. When..??

Laksh (frowning at her) - I am not..

Ragini raises her hands up in surrrender..

Ragini - Hey.. I have been living here for years.. I have a life.. I m not leaving and going anywhere..Alright....