Escape from Camp Campbell

Third Person POV

A dark-haired young girl is sitting in the passenger seat of a car, accompanied by her blue-haired friend driving towards a camp. In the trunk are four suitcases with tags that have the names Korogane Y/n and Shiota Nagisa.

Y/n: "Nagisa, how much longer?"

Nagisa: "Not too much longer. Y/n, why did you take this job?"

Y/n: "Fun, you? I'd think since you're a teacher now you'd want a break from them."

Nagisa: "It gets boring." 

Y/n: "Why do I have the feeling Karma is going to stop by?"

Nagisa: "Oh no, please, no."

~Meanwhile~

Eagle screeching

David: "Can you believe it, Max? We're getting not one, not three, but two new campers today!"

Max: "Yup. It's really, truly horrifying."

David: "Horrifying? What, are you afraid of making a few new friends?"

Max: "I'm not here to make friends, David. I'm here because camp is where kids are sent when their parents don't want to deal with them. Why do you think we return the favor when they hit seventy?"

David: "Hang on a sec, what are you even doing out here?"

Max: "Well, it's definitely not because the bus only comes in from the city to drop off and pick up campers. And so far seems to be my only reasonable method of escaping this fucking nightmare of a camp. Definitely not that. "

David: "Heeeeyy... language."

Max: "Suck a dick—"

David: "All I want is for you kids to have as much fun as I did when I was a Campbell camper. Is that really too much to ask?"

Max: "I refuse to believe someone as happy as you can possibly exist."

*bus honking*

David: *gasp* "The bus is here! "

David: "Hello, welcome to Camp-- "

David screams.

Quartermaster: "Kids are here. "

Nikki: "Ha!"

Nikki heavily inhales.

Nikki: "Oh yeah, smell that nature! Oh that's the stuff."

David: "Well hello there, little lady. You must be Nikki. My name is David, your camp--"

David screams in pain as Nikki bites him.

Neil: "Um, excuse me? Is this Science Camp?"

Nikki: "No, silly! This is Adventure Camp. Ad-ven-ture! My mom said so! Unless she was lying. Again. Sorry about that hand by the way. Just exerting dominance, you know how it goes."

David: "Uh, and you must be Neil. Well, you two will be happy to know that Camp Campbell is both of th--"

David screams.

Max: "Stupid prepubescent legs!"

Quartermaster: "Not today, child. Only one driving this bus is me."

David: "Ugh. Thank you, Quartermaster."

Quartermaster: "You're on your own, now. Going on break, be back for the bus at noon."

David: "Max, you are not leaving my side for the rest of the day."