Maria's Execution {A shepherds nightmare}

Maria is found guilty. Time for the punishment!

Maria is dropped onto a farmland. A screen above a sheep pen saying that she needs to herd all 20 mechanical sheep into the pen in 3 minutes. She is given a white shepherds crook to herd the sheep. As she starts off with the closes 5 sheep herding them into the pen. As the time ticks down to 2 minutes. Maria is struggling with 7 other sheep. Once she gets them in the pen it's down to 1 minutes. As Maria tries to hurry. She gets 10 of the sheep in the pen. She than realizes that she only has 20 seconds as she tries to get the last sheep into the pen. When a Border collie bites her. Getting her distracted. As the timer ticks down she tries to get her arm free from the dogs sharp teeth. But it's one second to late once she gets her arm free. The timer reaches Zero. And the gate of the pen opens. As the sheep runs towards Maria. After the mechanical sheep stampede was over. She was crushed to death from the stampede. Her headband falls off covered in Maria's blood.
So the inspiration for this is based off the way Gundham died in Gundham Tanaka stampede. So she was killed from a mechanical sheep stampede. This took alot of Google research.