Chapter 1

Y/n was making her way to U.A. she was walking while people were looking at her and mumbling saying they remember her as the sister of the deceased flower hero or saying what happened to her she used to be so mad and angry before her sisters death.

While walking she turned to see a boy with green hair trying to talk to a boy with an angered look and walked away she giggled and entered.

She found a seat and sat next to a boy with red hair and red eyes with spiky hair and shark like teeth.

"Oh hey I am ejiro kirishima!" he introduced himself, "Oh your Kanae Kocho's little sister y/n kocho right?" he questioned

"Yep!" she answered with an eye closed smile just then the exam began.

"For all examinees listeners tuning in welcome to my show today!" stated a yellow blonde male wearing orange glasses stated who y/n remembered him as Present mic.

"Everybody say hey!" Present mic screamed

......

......

"What a refind response..." Present mic mumbled, ""Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the pratical exam! Are you ready?"

....

....

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you, After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?"

Y/n looked and saw that she was going to be in battle center "G"

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulity Your goal, dear listeners is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains." Present mic explained, "Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!"

"May I ask a question!?"Some asked from the crowd, "Okay!" the light flash on the person it reveals a boy with blue hair and blue eyes wearing glasses, "On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes."

"In addition, you over there with the curly hair." He pointed to the green haired boy, "You've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!" the boy apologized after hearing those words.

"The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend you listeners try to avoid it." Present mic recommended.

Y/n was wearing a white shirt and black pants she carried her sword since the school had known about her sisters quirk.

"Go!" Y/n jumped at the sound of the voice, she began running as everyone got shock that she was that fast she moved the other direction and looked to see a few bots she pulled out her sword.

"Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon."

she distracts the  bots with her movement and injects poison in them she turns to see a third pointer and a one pointer.

"Dance of the centipede: Hundred-Legged Zigzag."

She confused the third-pointer and injected poison destroying the bot.

"Dance of the bee sting: True flutter."

She stabs poison through the first pointer.

The floor had begin to rumble and multiple explosions were heard as a massive robot was seen peering over a building.

Other examinees began running as y/n looked to see the zero pointer she began to run till she heard someone calling for help she turned and saw a boy with purple hair and purple balls she immediately runs towards him and removes the derable and picks him up.

"Time's up!"

As soon as that's heard y/n put the boy down as she ran to deal with people's injuries as they all thanked her.

After the injuries were treated were sorted, she changed and went home as she opened the door he was surronded by the caterpillar girls.

"Lady Kocho!"

"You're back already!"

"How was the exam?"

"It's was alright." she said as she patted each of the girls head that is till her younger sister came towards her.

"Oh hello Kanao." she greeted her as the girl waved her hand.

One week later

It was one week since the exam happened and y/n was know training in the garden trying to cut  doll heads till she heard footsteps he turned to find Kanao.

"Kanao is that the letter from U.A?" she asked as she pulled out her coin flipped it and nodded as she gave it to her, she gave her a soft smile and patted her head.

Y/n went inside and opened her bedroom and sat down she sat down she opened the letter and saw a projection he put it down as it switched on.

"I am here as a projection!" all might said as [y/n] smiled seeing her idol was there.

"Surprised to see me Kocho-san? Well I am here to tell you that I'll be a teacher at U.A." he announced, "Oh wow that's amazing." she thought

"Kocho-san, you passed the written exam with flying colors and you got 100 on the pratical exam. So congrats Kocho you passed."

The projection turned off as y/n exited her room to tell the news towards the girls.