training

A week before mk got his staff

Your katana:

Mk POV:

First form: butterflies disguise
I watched as the whole back yard changed into a forest looking place with the dummies moving on the machine then I saw one of the three get its head cut off, stared in awe and looked up to see Aki about to strike again she was a sting person like that and I guess that's why I look up to her so much. After just 2 more seconds Aki cuts through the other two in just one strike.

Third person POV:

Mk: woah! That was so cool Aki!

Aki just looked at mk and nodded. She want much of a talker, she started to pick up the broken pieces as Mk comes and helps out with.

After awhile of walking in the city they make it ot pigsy's noddles.

Pigsy: MK. WHY AM GETTING CALLS THAT NON OF THE ORDER WEREN'T DELIVERED!?

Mk:oh ha.. ha.. hi pigsy...

Pigsy: KID!!....

Pigsy jumps over the counter ready to hit mk with a wooden spoon but the spoon gets blocked by a hand.

Mk:Aki! My hero!!

Mk happily rejoiced.
Aki quickly gof the wooden spoon out of his grasp, just when Pigsy was about to explode Aki gave him a new recipe. Pigsy looks over Aki and says.

Pigsy:you are so lucky Aki is here if she wasn't then you wouldn't be getting away with this right now.

Pigsy was glaring daggers at mk but when he went ot the kitchen his eyes had star In them cause Aki always brought back amazing recipes  to his delight he is winning over the competition across the street with Aki on his side. Meanwhile there was a guy named tang at the counter just chilling

Tang: hey Aki! by any chance do you have some of you sweets on you maybe your cookies?

Aki: no tang. I just got back from training.

MK: ...can you make pretty pwease? 🥺🥺🥺

Mk tried to do the puppy do eyes on to do the puppy dog eye on Aki along with the baby voice, this never works though. and it still doesn't Aki does really mind baking so she goes to pigsy and asks for her to use his kitchen he of course let's her cause he trusts Aki not to burn his kitchen down to the ground.

Aki then starts humming a song while making the cookie dough. {Choose whatever song you like 😉} and hum to the beat and when standing still, your tapping you feet to the beat of the song and enjoy humming it.

After a good couple of hours the cookies are done and she goes to give tang and Mk there cookies and realized Mei was there and by the looks of it has been there for at least a good 30 minutes so she goes and grabs a cookie for Mei as well and returns to give the three there cookies. Mk and Mei try to see who can eat the cookie faster meanwhile tang was savoring the flavor of his favorite cookies in the whole world.
You look behind you to see pigsy having some of your cookies as well sooner or later you go to your Van (you live in there it is a travel van.)

You head and see your Corgi companion. Ben Ben, you pet Ben Ben and go to get ready to go on patrol. Samurai at day, demon slayer at night
Sort of at least you behead the demons that hurt people. So you go and put on your demon slayer uniform and you haori  and you katana again you go and grab Ben Ben since he helps you during the night in tracking them down along with you tsugi crow. Dog on the ground bird in the skies you put the demon slayer collar on Ben Ben and now you all ready since Yuki (your crow) was already ready now ready to brace the night and see where the journey ends

Sorry for living y'all on a cliff hanger you'll see your self fighting demons in the next chapter any way bye!!

Next chapter July 29th 2023

Words: 703