Center of the universe

Ariel:
There must be a way to find the truth. There must be an answer on this earth, for we are all alone in the center of the universe.

I can feel the answer so near, and yet, so far, I have tried everything I could think of, but I can't find it, no matter how much I try. In history, someone must have known the truth. It is out there!

But what can I do? If I don't find the only truth, I will become lost without a purpose. Has god abandoned me?
Maybe Helena can help me, she
She has always been very wise and helpful. Maybe she hasn't told me everything she knows.

A few days later, in Helena's garden

Ariel:
Your garden is always the source of indescribable beauty and peace, my dear
it reminds me of you, but today, I have come here to ask for your wisdom and guidance, Helena, for I feel like something is missing. Could you ease the pain in my heart
For you alone can calm the raging storm inside my head.

Helena:
My love, why are you so restless? Lately, you have not been yourself, please let me help you, tell me, what worries you? 

Ariel:
I know the only truth is somewhere out there. I  have tried everything, but I can't find it. Your wisdom is far beyond mine, my dear. Can you show me the way?

Helena:
I know that you can find it. I have always known it, Ariel. Your future lies beyond the great ocean. Follow your heart, and you will find it.

Ariel:
That must be the only way. I have never left our home in search of the only truth. But I cannot find it alone, Helena. I need you by my side; you have always been my guiding light and believed in me. Even when I did not believe in myself, you always did.
I would have given up already if you weren't there for me. I love you so much, Helena.

Helena:
I don't know what to say, Ariel. Meeting you was the greatest gift I have ever received. Words cannot express my love for you. You won't have to do it alone because I will not leave you. I will stay with you until the end, and we will find the only truth together.
But I don't know if I can leave our home and my beautiful garden behind. I have been here for ten years, and I love our life together, but I'm unsure if I can leave it behind.

Ariel:
We have a future to build and many tales to tell. We will succeed, and I will find peace. Maybe we'll even find a new home for all of us.

Helena:
I have always known you'll find it My love, your tale has not yet been told!

Ariel:
That night, I slept peacefully for the first time in years, knowing I would no longer be alone on my adventures. God has truly blessed me.