untie me

"I'll leave you alone once you've learned your lesson for your nonsense"
*Jungkook yells at Jimin as he picks him up and brings him to his room to make sure he is inside the room*
"Now stay in your room and don't cause problems"

"Put me down you weirdo"

"Why would I do that? I can't be sure you'll actually go to bed."

*Jungkook replies as he brings Jimin to the bed and lays him down on it*

"Urghhhhhhh I hate you the ill the most I will tell my mom"

"Hah! Go ahead, tell your mom what a horrible babysitter I am all you want.
But that won't change that you will stay in this room."

*Jungkook says with a smirk on his face as he stands up from the bed and looks down on Jimin*

"Now stay right there and don't get any funny ideas" jk said

Dont call me a brat u idiot jimin said being mad

"Don't call me an idiot or I will tie you up and gag you, brat."
*Jungkook says as he stares at Jimin with a cold expression, he seems to be really mad now because of Jimin's behavior and actions*

"Hah! But thats exactly what you are, a spoiled little brat."
*Jungkook replies as he laughs, his expression is serious now*
"And don't think I will stop calling you a brat just because you said so, ok?"jk said

And dont think I'll stop  calling u an idiot just cuz u said soo

I'm telling mom and dont u dare tie me jimin said

"Don't call me an idiot or I will tie you up and gag you, brat."
*Jungkook says as he stares at Jimin with a cold expression, he seems to be really mad now because of Jimin's behavior and actions*

"Oh but I will, Jimin"

*Jungkook replies with a smirk on his face as he continues to look down on Jimin*

"And there is nothing your mom can do about it, you just sit your ass in this bed and don't cause any troubles"

"Don't worry Jimin, I'm only tying your hands to the bed so you won't cause trouble.. and I also brought you a gag, just to make sure you don't try to yell for your mom"
*Jungkook says as he pulls a set of ropes and a gag out of his backpack*

Excuse me what da  fuck What da hell are u a serial killer or something jimin said as he widened his eyes

I'll update soon love u all 💜💜💜💜do vote and comment i want 5+ votes okie byee