Isabella POV part two.

When I woke up the next morning, I watched a couple of movies. My mom still gonna text me back so I called her again, but her agent answered. He explained to me that I can't be calling my mom 24 seven because my mom was a very busy woman. I told him that I was her daughter and if she didn't put my mom on the phone, he was going to regret it so he told me whatever as I heard them in the background telling my mom that her needy daughter was on the phone I rolled my eyes I can't stand my mom's agent because he thinks the world of Bob's around him with my mom answer the phone. She asked me what was wrong. I told her that I called her yesterday, but she didn't answer and she explained to me that she was busy at a photo shoot.

well, our next-door neighbor son plays football, and there's a football game at the high school he goes to. I was wondering if I can go! I said, smiling to myself.

I honestly thought that she was going to say sure, sweetie you can go. It sounds like fun but as soon as he said it was a bad idea my smile dropped when I didn't say anything she said hello I told her I was still there. I explain to her that it's not fair how her and Dad can go out of town and I'm stuck here by myself not doing anything I explain to her that I'll have one of the bodyguards take me there and pick me up and I will constantly text them to make sure I'm OK My mother didn't say anything for five minutes until she said fine she explained to me that Richard will pick me up and drop me off she said every five minutes to text Richard and make sure I'm OK and I told her OK after I hang up the phone and I decided to go to the mall.

Hey you, yeah you the girl with the beautiful black curly hair! A guy said walking up to me.

I slowly turned around because I really didn't want to run into a fan. The guy was kind of cute. He walked up to me and asked me if my boyfriend was around I was confused so I explained to him I don't have a boyfriend he rubbed his head and apologized he gave me a small smile and said he works at the gift shop and said he noticed me walking with a boy when he was on his lunch break in the food court I knew he was talking about Jason I told him no need to apologize. I told him that Jason with my next-door neighbor, and he was basically showing me around the neighborhood, considering I just moved down here He told me welcome to the town.

I uh actually just got off of work if you maybe want to hang out! He said looking at me.

Sure, I have time so what made you get a job at a gift shop? I said walking next to him.

Oh well actually it's a funny story. My mom has four kids, me and my three younger sisters there are triplets and only two of them like the same thing every single birthday. It's hard for me to get them gifts, so I figured I could work at a gift shop and it will be easier to get them gifts! He said, smiling at me.

Wow, your sisters must be really lucky to have a big brother like you! I said walking into a clothing store.

He gave me a small smile and said yeah, he explained to me that he's the only male figure in their lives because his dad walked out on them on his sister's third birthday he said he's been working helping his mom pay bills and taking care of his sisters he explained to me that, when he's not working he's going to school I guess he felt like he was being too much of a depressed person so he shook his head and said he was sorry for all the sad stuff he was talking about. I put my hand on his arm and said it was OK I explain to him that everybody needs someone to talk to after we left the clothing store we went to the food court to grab something to eat He then asked me if I had any siblings and I told him no.

My mom and dad are too busy with their couriers so they only had me if it's lonely be the only child but at least I don't have to share stuff! I said drinking my soda.

Yeah you're lucky. What does your mom and dad do? He said stealing one of my french fries.

He caught me off guard when he said that honestly I didn't want to tell him that my parents were famous so I had to hurry up and come up with a lie. I looked around the mall and I saw a guy eating lunch with a briefcase. my guess is he works in an office so I told the boy that my father was an accountant for a bank. Then I told him that my mom was a wedding planner it was kind of hard for me to lie because I never lied before but the boy bought it and he told me that that seems exciting. He asked me if I go to school and I told him I'm homeschooled I explain to him that my parents think it's better if I'll be homeschooled, then go to regular school It was honestly nice talking to him. We hung out with each other for at least three hours and when I looked at my watch it was already 2 o'clock.

I told him I should probably go because I was planning on going to the football game as soon as I mentioned the football game he gave me a smile and told me that he was going to go to. He didn't told me that he'll see me later on at the football game I found out his name it's Xavier when I got home I call Elena and asked her if she was off from school. She said yes and I asked her if I can come over she said yes that's fine. I guess she was excited for me to be her grandma anyways. So when I got home, I picked up some clothes that I was going to wear at the football game and I went Elena's house's after I introduced myself to her Grandmother I went upstairs and we got ready for the football game.