Chapter 5

Jamie's pov
I checked my phone and nearly chocked on air. "What?" Kyle jumped up "do they know?" He asked "oh. They know." I laughed. "Should we make a announcement..?" He said now staring over my shoulder at the millions upon millions of comments and videos about it. "I have another idea." I pulled up the camera off my phone and started kissing Kyle. I took a photo and posted it. "Eh why?" He laughed "isn't this ever shippers dream."

"Eh..Kyle, Jamie why would you post that?" Jacob bursted through the door. "Why not?" Kyle asked. "We have a massive concert tonight" Jason followed Jacob. "Fuck.."

Concert time

"Kyle please." "No." "Please" "No." "PLEAAAASSSSEEEEE." I fell to my knees and looked up at him. "...fine." he sighed. "YES I LO-" I stopped myself incase it was to quickly to be saying that and just kissed him.

We all went on stage and half of the signs were kymie.

In the final song at the end of our song the music stopped and me and Kyle ran to the middle of the stage.

Everyone was screaming and then I got a bit nervous but turned to kyle.

I kissed him for a little while before running off stage and him running the other way.

We met behind the stage where I ran into his arms, I didn't care anymore "I love you." I shouted over the loud screaming "I love you too."

The end

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 1K READS I LOVE YOU ALL