Fated Loss

Calico ran as fast as the feline could. Jumping tree to tree his mind constantly going back to Kai. His human was fighting alone while he was running away.

He knew deep down Kaito was right. They need reinforcements. Nanashi and Kakashi by themselves could take on these ninja Jonin level ninja. Kaito is the reason cat clan was coming back to the village.

Sensing them he dived out of a tree landing directly on the dog ninja, "Kakashi! Nanashi?"

"Cats. What are you doing here Calico?" The cat turned into his panther form, "Sasuke left the village. We chased them but Kaito had a bad feeling and sent for you two saying that may need back up."

"Sasuke left the village? Nanashi we need to hurry." Nodding the Ronin looked at the cat, "Can you lead us to them?" Calico nodded before taking to the trees followed by the two warriors.

Naruto ran as fast as he could. Tears are still streaming down his face knowing his green eyes boyfriend was fighting for his life without him, "SASUKE!"

Making it to the Valley of the End he jumped on top of the Hashirama Senju statue. Sasuke had stopped across the waterfall, "Naruto leave me. Go back to your precious boyfriend."

"Sasuke! Come back to the village. You're making a mistake! So many of our friends are hurt maybe even dying."

The Uchiha laughed before turning around, "You seriously think I care. You're all weak. I have to leave so I can become strong enough to kill him!"

"We were going to do that together! You me and Kai!" Sasuke just shook his head. Pulling out his haite and tying it to his forehead, "This is a battle of equals Naruto. Itachi told me that to get eyes like him I needed to kill my best friend. Only two people can take that kind of title. You or Kaito."

Jumping off the statues both boys charged. Going through hand signs Wind and fire met creating a massive explosion. Sasuke activated his sharingan so he could anticipate Naruto coming out of the smoke.

Flying from the right and left Naruto landed.two kicks sending Sasuke backwards. Backflipping Sasuke landed blocking and parrying each attack. Suddenly the real Naruto appeared and started exchanging blows at a faster rate. Spinning Naruto's foot came up kicking Sasuke in the chin sending him into the air.

Kaito's sword came up barely blocking the man's attack. Landing a kick he sent Kimimaru tumbling backwards, "Secret Sword Art: Dance of the Crescent Moon!"

All three Kaito's moved at blinding speeds. Moving even faster two bone knives hit the clones but Kaito almost got him. His katana hit Kimimaru's sword with incredible force.

With blades locked Kimimaru smiled, "You are quite skilled. This is more enjoyable than any fight I've had in years." Spinning Kaito hit the older boy with his hilt. Bone sprouted but not in time to protect him as he flew backwards.

"Well I do pride myself in my skill. I'm not going to lose to you." Smiling he looked at the little swordsman, "If cursed mark one won't do them I'll have to put more effort then. His markings spread further around his body.

In the blink of an eye Kimimaru was in front of him. Barely getting his sword up in time Kaito blocked. Spinning he deflected another attack. Jumping back he dodged several kunai sized bone hitting the ground as he jumped back.

Realizing he needed to all out Kaito let his chakra surround his body. Blocking the next attack he quickly slashed at the ninja's chest hitting bones that shot out to protect him. The force broke the rib and sent him smashing across the battle field.

Naruto was kicked down into the water. Quickly making hundreds of clones he sent them all flying at Sasuke. Now that his sharingan evolved again he was struggling to get a hit on him. Jumping out of the water into the air he saw his.clones barely missing him. Landing beside him Naruto 's punch hit him. Grabbing his ankles he let a line of clones spin them through the air smashing him into a rock face.