Make Quran,The Priority ❤️

Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathu.

Hope all are well,

Quran, it's indeed a very big blessing. Alhamdullilah.

But before going to hifdh motivation, I really want to motivate something else for you all and me.

It is to spend time with QURAN. We want Quran in our hearts,We wants the words of Allah to change us,We want to understand the words of Allah but the truth is ? Quran lies in the shelves of our homes.  Isn't it the truth these days ? Ask you,Yourself. It's the shelves,Dust covering it,Looking at it we could tell ourselves that it hasn't been opened in ages. Maybe a year before ? When Ramadhan came ? Or maybe a month before ? Or few could have opened even a day before. Iam no one to judge here. Iam just stating the facts. You know about yourself. So ask you,one question. Please .

When did you last open the Quran ?

The answer will tell the truths to your heart - It will show you how much importance you had been giving to the words of Allah Subhahanahu tha'ala. Iam including me too here. This reminder is for myself first.

Let's make QURAN A PRIORITY IN OUR LIVES. LETS GIVE THE IMPORTANCE TO THE WORDS OF ALLAH. LETS MAKE IT MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE - THAN OUR PHONES AND OTHER STUFFS. ARE WE GOING TO MAKE THIS CHANGE ? IN SHAA ALLAH.

One page a day ? For now. Please. Please. Please. Do this and you would see a great change in your lives. In Shaa Allah. The words of Allah will bring a positive change in our lives,In Shaa Allah. May Allah make Quran the closest to our hearts,Aameen

Are we ready ?

Are you and me ?

Go ahead for THE SAKE OF ALLAH.

In Shaa Allah

Jazakallah khairn
Keep me in your duas

Sorry for the delay in updates, pretty busy.

Till next,Take care. Tag people and do the best for the SAKE OF Allah.

Keep the intentions pure always okay ?

Keep me in your valuable prayers and dua'ahs always In Shaa Allah ,❤️