Need to Stay Awake (2)

I work from home doing IT stuff, so most of my day/night I'm spent being a shrimp on a chair. My days can be long or short, depending what I'm working on. However, there is one habit that occurs most often with my work - I fall asleep at my desk more than I should.

How would Alucard, D, and Aizawa/Dom!Aizawa (not sure if Vladcard would fit in with this unless you think of a way) take care of their s/o should they walk in and see her passed out at the desk?

All the blessings and thank yous.

Need to Stay Awake

Warnings: Suggestive sexual components, bdsm nicknames and concepts of Dom/sub relationship and finally possibly unhealthy amounts of caffeine.

Good to hear from you! This is a good question too! I did some work from home during covid-19. I transcribed oral notes that were available for access online and struggled staying awake through boring meetings and lectures. Don't get me started on how electronically crippled some of these people were and still are.🤣

📍Starting in order listed (except Vladcard is included with Alucard)

🍷•Alucard-All Father of vampires

•At first verbally prompts for you to take breaks. Eat meals and plenty of fluids. Get good quality sleep if possible and stay on routine.

Don't think of increasing your caffeine intake...

•Verbally counting down before pulling the power cord. Though Shadow King realized how counterproductive that is when you didn't speak to him for three days.

He's a bit electronics illiterate still..

•The physical prompts come next if you don't listen to his demands. Physically move your IT chair away from your laptop etc. Then one day you sit down and suddenly realize Alucard is your chair. His tall, lanky form plus his shadow manipulation is how he forms as one.

•You stay awake more but your cheeks feel hot sometimes due to his touchy-feely aspect as an undead chair.

📍

♟️•Vladcard- Big Daddy Vladdy

•So in his living years, he would need the use of someone to take notes, write some correspondence that he signs. You would be in a room alone for a period of time.

•That means servants providing food and drink. They would do chores such as cleaning and washing clothes or bed sheets. The everyday chores take time away from your work or creates too much fatigue.

Your focus is on your main job at hand..

•Though don't be too surprised when he 'pops' in for an up close and personal moment of heated intimacy. You calm and relax Vlad, from stupid people irritating him in important meetings. You know in fact some people lived another day.

Because of you...

📍

⚜️• D-Sacred Ancestor's only success

•This one with D is difficult due to his timeline and 10,000 years in the future. But I can see the Capital has sent you out to accompany him on the Frontier. You are updating electronic files on monsters, phenomena and lost technology.

•It can be long hours logging information in the computer for transmission to the Capital. D will keep you supplied with synthetic coffee and herbal potions that help you stay awake, but doesn't have long term possible health effects like energy drinks may cause for certain people.

•Finally Lefty takes over on certain talks needed done. But his voice freaks people out when he clarifies information.

Hence D clenching his fist sometimes...

📍

🥢•Aizawa-tired teacher

•Hmm, unfortunately he is known for drinking mad amounts of coffee. His eating habits are not great either. So he would be more inclined to allow mad amounts of caffeine for you. Yet explore herbal ways to keep you awake when needed and you can get regular hours of sleep. As we all know, too much caffeine affects the ability to get to sleep.

But try to improve on better meals than only delivery...

•He would text you to remind you to get up and walk around. Even call you if need be. Though he has to set phone alarms to remind him.

If only he would listen to his own advice...

•Perhaps you could work from his school office. He can physically check up on you. Sneak in and steal a kiss from you even. You are more awake because you never know when he will peek in to get a hug too.

📍

🪢•Aizawa~ the Dom brat tamer

Oh Dom!

• This version is more concerned about healthy eating and sleeping patterns. He will take time to cook home meals and freeze for other days' meals. Dom Aizawa will curb his caffeine intake to ensure you are able to also.

•When around he will monitor your breaks and make sure you are taking them. "Daddy" isn't trying to be controlling but giving care to his "little one, kitten" etc.

if you disobey bratty one, it's cock warming for you...

Though you will have the best available IT chair and cost isn't a concern. Also perfect chair for that cock warming.
Only a little bit of orgasm denial.

You need to be able to focus on your job...

•When you are being so good for being a bratty one, mind blowing sex and aftercare. You will insist on staying awake just from anticipation. Though stressed out, tight muscles means aftercare without sex involved. Hot baths, massages and candles with scents that calm you.

Footnotes: IT work chairs

https://reviewed.usatoday.com/home-outdoors/features/10-top-rated-office-chairs-for-working-from-home-under-100

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-office-chairs