Hellish First day in Hell

A/N- a fic that was requested from an irl friend. And I decided to post it. -Jay

Trigger Warnings- swearing, slight burns, Val being well himself. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alex sat up with a major headache whipping the sleep from his eyes, he jumped at someone's arms picked him up harshly, he jumped again when he opened his eyes and it seemed to be, a demon thing? "What are you?! Where am i?!" He demanded trying to struggle out of its grip.

"A demon, kitty. And this is hell." The masculine voice hissed. "Don't act all high and mighty your one of us now."

"But- but but I didn't do anything wrong." He whimpered.

"Shut up, and stop whining, you're a pretty little thing I think the boss will like you."

Alex was dragged to a white and pink building, a strip club. Alex's body went tense as he was pulled through the crowd to a moth demon,  and was slammed down onto the floor in front of him, noticing that Alex now had a tail, with rainbow tips. He looked up at the bigger demon.

"Hello, baby.~ You can call me “Val” or “Daddy”, if you wish." Takes a drag of his cigarette and blows out some red smoke as he laughs.

The small fem boy sneezed softly at the smoke, he had fluffy blonde hair with rainbow tips. "Can't you let me go?" He asked

"Oh, honey, you know better than that.~ Let you go? Heh, I’m never lettin’ go of you.~"

"But I don't know you. I'm not even sure why I'm in hell" He whimpered

Valentino smirks and leans in, letting his words hit the small femboy's ears like honey. "Oh, baby, you’re in Hell because that’s where bad folks like you belong." ~He takes another drag of his cigarette. "Now come give Daddy a kiss.~"

The younger male was clearly a cat like demon and his cat ears pressed against his hair, obviously not wanting to. "No" He whispered

Valentino’s smile disappears, his expression turning cold, angry. "Did I stutter?~" Valentino grabs the femboy by his shoulders, standing up. "If I say kiss Daddy…" His grip tightens "you do it, or else." He flinched but shook his head no, fluffy tail wrapped around his body. Valentino squeezes the boy’s shoulder firmly "Do it." He stares into his eyes, his expression turning predatory at the sight of his fear.

"I said no." He said a little louder this time

Valentino grips that shoulder even tighter, giving the boy’s skin a little pinch and smirk. "Let’s try this again, baby. I say kiss Daddy, you do it. Understand?" His grip tightens once more, just enough to cause a little pain.

Alex whinced but didn't wanna give it "go fuck yourself"

"Oh… you really wanna do this the hard way?~" Valentino pulls the boy in, the tip of his cigarette inches from his face. "Last chance… kiss Daddy.~"

He tried pulling away heat from the cigarette on his cheek not quite touching him. "N- no." He stuttered

Valentino puts that cigarette to the boy’s cheek. "Baby… I told you… You. Do. It.~" He puts extra emphasis on each word.

He yelped it almost sounding like a meow. "Ok I'm sorry" He whimpered tears in his eyes

"That a good boy~…" Valentino puts his cigarette to his mouth, taking a drag, then blowing out some smoke. "Now… give Daddy a…" He pauses, smiling. "nice, big kiss.~" He pulls the boy in yet again.

He faltered for a moment "I don't know how to kiss someone." He mumbled.

Valentino chuckles, taking the boy’s chin with his free hand, and bringing the boy in once more. "I’ll teach you, baby.~" He kisses the boy on the lips, lingering for a moment or two, before pulling back. The cat boy decided he didn't like kissing the taller demon he tasted like cigarettes a strong difference to the taste of bubble gum Alex always tasted like.