Getting Ready

TW- swearing, physically abuse, eating disorder vibes

-------------------------------------------------------------

Where we left off-
He sighs, his expression softening. In a much more compassionate tone, he responds. "Alright, alright, kitten, Daddy won’t make you. You wanna dance to earn your keep, that’s fine." In a much more romantic and intimate tone, he says. "Daddy just wanted to give you an opportunity to earn more money" In a much more controlling and demanding tone, he says. "And you better not mess this up my boy~ because Daddy will not hesitate to have you work a different way if you don’t earn your keep…"

"When do I gotta start dancing?" Alex asked "like full time instead of just the once dance like last night."

He chuckles. In a much more controlling and demanding tone, he says. "If I had things my way, you'd start now, my Prince." In a much more romantic tone, he whispers. "But Daddy ain't that cruel…" He sighs. In a more sedulous tone, he says. "You'll start tomorrow night at 8:00 pm. And you better do your best."

Now-

Valentino left Alex alone until the next evening, Alex was still pale and he was starting to look sickly, he had been refusing to eat. Val barged in Alex's new room with a pink two piece, fishnets and makeup. Alex jumped at the sudden arrival.

He laughs as he enters the room. In a much more controlling and demanding tone, he says. "Well, well, well! How does my good boy look?" In a much more sedulous and seductive tone, he whispers. "You look so much prettier with some color in your cheeks, my good boy…" In a much more aggressive tone, he says, pointing at Alex "You don't get to not eat. Daddy didn't say you were allowed to neglect yourself…" In a much more controlling and threatening tone, he says. "Now eat…"

"I'm not hungry." He whimpered "is this what I'm wearing tonight? " He asked sliding on the outfit.

In a much more controlling tone, he says. "Yes, kitten… And you are going to eat." He pauses, waiting for a moment and sighs. With a slightly calmer tone, he says. "Now, good boy, you look lovely~ You’d make any Angel jealous of their beauty." He pauses, looking at Alex and smiling slightly. In a more sedulous tone, he whispers. cI'm looking forward to your performance tonight…" Alex fidgeted with the revealing outfit. He poked at his food, barely eating.

Valentino’s expression slowly shifted to a more annoyed one with Alex’s fidgeting. In a controlling tone, he says. "Eat your food, kitten. It's important for you to have energy for your performance tonight" In a more seductive tone, he whispers. "Daddy will let you have a treat later." In a much more aggressive tone, he says. "So eat."

Alex took a few bites but stopped just moving the food around, he looked at his face in the mirror, he looked like he'll, barely have eaten or slept since arriving in hell. Val walks up to Alex, and puts a gentle hand on the boy’s shoulder, forcing his face away from the mirror. In a much more tender tone, he says. "You look perfect, love. And Daddy still loves you, no matter how hungry or how tired and sad you might be." In a more controlling tone, he says. "So eat! It'll make you better to eat before your performance. So, pretty please eat for Daddy?"

Alex huffed, the red smoke wrapping around his wrist forcing him to bring the fork to his mouth. "Stupid deal" he mumbled, but he knew he did it for Angel and everyone else to keep them safe from Valentino

In a much more sedulous tone, he whispers, slightly sedomely caressing Alex’s cheek. In a much more controlling tone, he says, forcing the fork fully into Alex’s mouth. "So you do care about Angel?" He pauses for a moment. In a much more romantic tone, he says, caressing Alex’s face with his hand. "Your concern for your boyfriend is so adorable."