Long drive

Dani had woken up with a jolt smacking her head against optimus before groaning "my head"

"are you alright dani?" optimus asked through the speaker as dani nodded gently "y-yeah i need a coffee" dani stated as optimus drove to a coffee shop and allowed dani to get out. Walking into the coffee dani smiled. Walking up the woman behind the counter. "hi can i get a large iced double shot chocolate carmel with double drizzle iced coffee and please put double shot no triple shot of expresso in it" the lady nodded as dani waited for her coffee she saw a cute little car decor and picked it up as her coffee was ready. Paying for the items dani got back into optimus (sounds like a horrible porno) she smiled drinking her expresso. "optimus i got you something!" dani said with a smile.

"yes?" he questioned unsure of what else to say. He really wanted to blurt out the words "YOU'RE MY SPARKMATE BUT IM GIANT ROBOT AND IF I TRIED ANYTHING ID probably SCARE YOU" but he opted for being a friend for now.

"what did you get?" dani placed the little coffee cup against his steering wheel and smiled. Optimus hummed in approval. "its nice, thank you"

Nodding dani smiled as optimus turned up the radio to listen to the news.

News station: just in! Reports of cars going missing on their own! Oh look judy! My ex wife! Oh shit no no no!

Dani turned off the station. "ok im going to pretend i didnt hear that one! Got any music stations?" optimus nodded and switched a music station which had dani. Smiling. Tapping the seat she began to sing.

"God, I wish somebody would've told me
When I was younger that all bodies aren't the same
Photoshop itty bitty models on magazine covers
Told me I was overweight
I stopped eating, what a bummer
Can't have carbs in a hot girl summer
If I could go back and tell myself
When I was younger, I'd say, "Psst
I know Victoria's secret
And, girl, you wouldn't believe
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like me"
Cashin' in on body issues
Sellin' skin and bones with big boobs
I know Victoria's secret
She was made up by a dude (dude)
Victoria was made up by a dude (dude)
I wish somebody would've told me that thighs of thunder
Meant normal human thighs
The fuckin' pressure I was under
To lose my appetite
And fight the cellulite with Hunger Games like every night
If I could go back and tell myself
When I was younger, I'd say
"Hey, dummy
I know Victoria's secret
Girl, you wouldn't believe
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like me"
Cashin' in on body issues
Sellin' skin and bones with big boobs
I know Victoria's secret
She was made up by a dude (dude)
Victoria was made up by a dude (dude)
I know Victoria's secret
And, girl, you wouldn't believe
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like me
Cashin' in on body issues
Sellin' skin and bones with big boobs
I know Victoria's secret
She was made up by a dude
I know Victoria's secret
And, girl, you wouldn't believe
She's an old man who lives in Ohio
Making money off of girls like me
Cashin' in on body issues
Sellin' skin and bones with big boobs
I know Victoria's secret
She was never made for me and you

Dani finished the song before smiling as optimus spoke.

"you're really good" he said through the speaker as dani blushed. Looking out the window dani realized its dark she noticed the moon. "optimus please let me out!" optimus stopped letting dani out as he transformed picking her up gently. "look at moon! Its so pretty"

"i think tomorrow we're going to meet some new friends and have a good adventure" dani said tracing the moon with her finger.

"why is earths moon brighter?" optimus asked.

"its a full moon right now. See the moon goes through phases, but its still beautiful also because of the full moon you usually get weirdos. Dont ever work at a hospital they have it worse" dani said remembering her time working at the hospital and visibly shuddering.

"are you ok?"

"yeah just remembering my time working at a hospital; i once got this paitent who literally ripped out his own eye once it took 5 doctors and 3 nurses to sedate him" dani said like it was a normal story you tell children to put them to bed.

"optimus can i tell you a scary story?" optimus nodded "sure im not sure why but sure" optimus places dani down on the ground as they both sat on the ground optimus looking at dani ready to hear this 'scary story' nodding dani smiled looking to the sky.

"back in the 1550 time era in mexico a beautiful woman who was once married it is said that she was young woman of only 19 who fell in love a traveling rich man. The man spent his days with the woman before leaving tell her he'll come back. Others say the man was a merchant who did stay. Now spending her time with her two children she loved deeply. Coming home and realizing the man she loved had another woman in his arms in a fit of rage she drowned her children and after realizing what she done she drowned herself. Now when she entered heaven it is said that god told her she cant enter heaven until she finds the souls of her lost children. Now she haunts the riverbanks of mexico looking for her lost children and taking any children she sees with her it is said that la llorona is close by" optimus looks down  at dani who stares intently not moving which made him nervous and Honestly a little frightened "la llorona is said to even haunt unfaithful men, taking their hearts, it is told that on full moon night she comes out stronger than ever and that she is! "RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" as optimus jumps and aims his cannon at the empty road behind him.

Dani just burst out into laughter. "im sorry! But you're face"

Optimus grumbled before smiling as he transformed back into a truck allowing dani to get inside as he felt uneasy that maybe la llorona was real.

But she couldnt be?

Right?.

(sorry i figured dani scaring optimus would be funny! Should i keep having him listen to dani horror stories because shes a giant horror fan. Once they reach the base optimus is going to watch a lot of horror movies!)